For All The Tannehill Fans. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All The Tannehill Fans.

In typical douche form you're confusing me with someone else...and you're still here which speaks volumes for how full of **** you are...been here 13 years and always depended on others to support this struggling site eh?
I didn't mistake you at all. YOU were a big supporter of Joe Philbin when I was ripping him the entire time he was coaching the Dolphins. Go back and read your posts if you can still get to them. It was YOU.

I didn't mistake you at all. YOU were a big supporter of Joe Philbin when I was ripping him the entire time he was coaching the Dolphins. Go back and read your posts if you can still get to them. It was YOU.
Still here happy having others underwrite your 13 years of self indulgent bull **** . Why am I not surprised LOL.

Well, well, well. I am now reading in the Palm Beach Post that Tannehill is now out indefinitely. I think the football gods want me to keep watching the Miami Dolphins after all. And I will. Not that Osweiler is a world beater, but he certainly has a better feel for the position than Tannehill. So I want Tannehill to stay out and "rest that shoulder" after all, he has a medical career to think about after football.

tenor.gif
www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/football/dolphins-ryan-tannehill-out-indefinitely-but-expected-back-this-season/nnq36260POhqqznIl0DhoK/ I think you meant to say HELLO. Right? Or is it welcome back.

Well, well, well. I am now reading in the Palm Beach Post that Tannehill is now out indefinitely. I think the football gods want me to keep watching the Miami Dolphins after all. And I will. Not that Osweiler is a world beater, but he certainly has a better feel for the position than Tannehill. So I want Tannehill to stay out and "rest that shoulder" after all, he has a medical career to think about after football.
if there was a football God, he would be looking for true fans. not a wishy-washy one.

Tannehill hits Parker for 7 on that 1st half bomb.

We're limited with Osweiler.

Tannehill hits Parker for 7 on that 1st half bomb.

We're limited with Osweiler.

I don't disagree, Tannehill makes that throw 99% of the time, however he wouldn't get to that point because he's been sacked three times in a row or whatever. It's useless having that arm talent if you can't get into positions to use it. And yes we are limited with Brock, he's not a world beater, that's why we should have drafted a QB in the 7 years of Tannehill's learning to play the position.

Came into the thread.

Saw someone post a click bait title article as some kind of “football god” testament and didn’t bother to read the article.

Left thread.

OP are you serious? Theres a reason why Osweiller is a backup and been on 4 teams in four years....And as far as Tannehill goes...Ive been saying it on here for 7 years...hes an athlete playing Quarterback, hes not a Quarterback thats an athlete....hes mediocre....hes had 7 years to "elevate" his game. He is what you see and nothing more....And I dont want to hear about how two years ago they made the playoffs with him....IF you remember that season closely, they were VERY lucky to win many close games in the fourth quarter....at least four could have been loses....

Getting Nasty in here, we all root for the same team right?

You couldn't prove it from some of the stuff I've read.

You would think that with all the knowledge and insight many here claim to have that they would be in agreement more often then not, but it seems to be just the reverse of that! Something seems wrong. :lie:

Attachments

• pinocchio[1].gif
    pinocchio[1].gif
    428 bytes · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom