For all who wanted Chris Hovan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For all who wanted Chris Hovan

iLLuZiOnZ1313

Fireman Ed Sucks Sucks Sucks!
Reaction score
Chris Hovan signed with TB Bucs and will be officially announced later.
I for one was kind of interested in getting him. The man is a brute force in the middle and lined up next to Bowens and Carter...I could only imagine how incredible the d-line would be.

Already been said and he is horrible and unmotivated.

God I couldn't stand him up here, he was overrated, had a terrible attitude or work ethic and couldn't even get back into the Vikings starting lineup (and we know what a powerhouse their D is). Good luck to the Bucs.

You'd think th raiders woulda signed him they have a ****ty d-line, but he is crap anyway, he couldnt even sack Brett Favre when he got back there(which was rare for any team), but good luck bucs he ur next Sapp(at the end of his career)

I like the signing of Carter better because he can play DE for us, and if Chester or T.Bowens got injured Carter could play DT, then Holliday would be moved to starting DE.

Chris Hovan sucked and was very overrated. I have seen many Vikings games and Hovan had only one solid season, and is only popular because of his trash talking vs Brett Favre. Good thing we didn't waste any money on this fool.

Back
Top Bottom