For Everyone that hates Ted Ginn... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For Everyone that hates Ted Ginn...

It's not the present FO's fault that our past FO made bad choices.

That said; Pat White is probably going to be this administrations Eddie ****ing Moore

It's amazing what the Front Office has done considering how little they had. We were as poorly managed as the Raiders and have an overall record of 18-14 over the last two seasons.

Damn dude you hit the head on the nail but you ****ed up when you said culpepper over brees because we took culpepper because breees was gone, so you credibility has been lost. As if you had any to begin with.

BTW: Why does no one hate the Pat Turner pick? If its because we are idiots and only activate 4 WR's then thats ok. If not then please elaborate.

Damn dude you hit the head on the nail but you ****ed up when you said culpepper over brees because we took culpepper because breees was gone, so you credibility has been lost. As if you had any to begin with.

BTW: Why does no one hate the Pat Turner pick? If its because we are idiots and only activate 4 WR's then thats ok. If not then please elaborate.

I'll give him another year before determining if he sucks or not. Never ever make a decision if a player sucks for his rookie year.

Hell how can any even say he sucks? He never got a chance.

Hell how can any even say he sucks? He never got a chance.

if your talking about turner I agree.

if your talkign about pat white, I'd say he got more than a handful of chances to show something. passing wise, he showed less than nothing. running wise he showed that he had one good run, and several below average runs, and one very bad run.

Back
Top Bottom