For Everyone that hates Ted Ginn... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For Everyone that hates Ted Ginn...

ssnjamerson

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
How much more do you hate him knowing we could have Patrick Willis playing LB. Revis at Corner , Griffin at safety, Dwayne Bowe, or Jon Beason. It amazes me how many mistakes our previous FO made. Culpepper over Brees could have been the biggest blunder in NFL history. I hope things have changed for good.

if we had beason right now he wouldnt fit very well in our 34 defense he is only like 235 pounds. would have loved willis but there is really no need to keep bringing up the past it is done so let it go.

How much more do you hate him knowing we could have Patrick Willis playing LB. Revis at Corner , Griffin at safety, Dwayne Bowe, or Jon Beason. It amazes me how many mistakes our previous FO made. Culpepper over Brees could have been the biggest blunder in NFL history. I hope things have changed for good.

I was huge, huge, huge on taking willis, but was huge, huge, huge on C-Pep over Brees at that time based on the facts at the moment. I was right on one and wrong on the other. How do I know this? OH WOW HINDSIGHT IS 20/20. What are you asking exactly because I don't see the point of this thread?

I dont' mind ted ginn. I still hold out hope that he will pan out. however, he either will or he wont' and thats life.

my life will go on, and the dolphins will go on...

hope that clears things up for you.

None of those are reasons to hate Ted Ginn. Those are however reasons to hate the people who picked him way earlier then he should have been picked.

You really shoulnt look at what could have, i mean with that mind set we should have had Emit Smith, Ray Lewis, Randy Moss, Vince Wilfork, Stephen Jackson, Demarcus Ware. The point is i can go on forever, most people really believe their drafting a difference maker, and no one knows these things until they enter the nfl.

I dont' mind ted ginn. I still hold out hope that he will pan out. however, he either will or he wont' and thats life.

my life will go on, and the dolphins will go on...

hope that clears things up for you.

I'll admit (yes, I've said it) that I was pulling for Brady Quinn, but Willis was a close second. I never thought in my wildest dreams that Cameron/Mueller would pick a glorified KR with the 8th overall pick. He was Desmond Howard/Raghib Ismail all over again.
I have also stated several times this past season that Ginn would not be in a Phins uniform this upcoming season. Now I'm starting to rethink that.
I beleive that if this team can acquire a true number 1 WR like a Boldin, Ginn's impact on the team will increase. He would now be the KR and your 3rd or 4th WR. Essentially, he would be matched up with a safety or a teams 3rd or 4th best CB. He would be solely a deep threat and Henne could take 3 or 4 shots downfield with him per game. He would be good for a couple of big plays per season and perhaps help the Phins win a couple of close ones. He will never be a guy that catches 80 passes in a season or get over 1000 yds on a consistent basis, because he just doesn't have the instincts for the position.
That is his role as far as I can tell. In other words, he is a role player. He got a big signing bonus but I don't believe his base salary is all that high, so may as well keep him.

we could have also had tom brady, and randy moss, and terrell davis, and kurt warner, and marquis colston, and Nnamdi asomugha, and ray rice, and matt shaub, and reggie wayne, and brandon marshall, and antonio gates, and vincent jackson

should i go on? there are always good players taken later by other teams... EVERY team can say the same things... get over it, we can have a probowl roster if we replayed every draft 3 years later and said what we should have done, and so can every other team...

God are we gonna keep beating this dead horse? If we drafted everyone we could have looking at it 3-5yrs later we would have an all-star team we would never be beat. Give it a break EVERY team in the league can look back and say DAMN we should have took this guy instead.

Leaf before Manning was worse

It was the right pick at the time!

180pxShrek_donkey-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom