For once, I totally agree without Armando | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For once, I totally agree without Armando

With all due respect to the TOS of this board but screw Armando. Miami is having a successful rebuild so far. We should all be ecstatic with what's happened so far.

The Patriots slept through that game. That's my honest opinion.

We'll get a better look at both offense and defense in the coming weeks to make a more informed decision about exactly how freaking bad it is, but I really didn't see anything to take home yesterday for the future.

Agreed. The Patriots were in 2nd gear that whole game.

I felt a lot better prior to the last week of preseason before we jettisoned Tunsil. We got great value in the deal, but it was morale killer. Rosen had given us hope and still does if we don't get him killed this year.

Moving forward, we must find a way to retain M. Fitzpatrick. He is young and talented. Getting rid of older injury prone over priced players in one thing, but we must keep young talent. At this point, I don't want Tua or any other QB until we rebuild this team. If we can retain on Defense: Baker, Goldschmidt, X, Fitzpatrick we have a core D. Get 2 DE's, I top CB this next draft. The rest of the focus should be offense. Give Rosen the keys with the rebuild Offense next year. If he doesn't look the part we have at least 2 round 1 picks in 2021 where we snag our QB. Any QB we get next year without a line will erase any confidence the young QB had coming in.

It's madness at this point. Why are we letting our *proven* young talent leave, in exchange for high draft picks so we can get in more *unproven* young talent. It is mindless.

Back
Top Bottom