for once, no needs in the following spots allows for... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

for once, no needs in the following spots allows for...

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know its too early but I am bored and trying to get this week going by quick for the game on Sunday so I am looking up some stuff and just realized for ONCE....

we have no needs at QB and O-Line. I can't remember hte last time we went into the off season of FA and Draft without wondering who our new LT, RG, C, or QB will be. So to simplify matters here is a interesting list...

QB - NO
OLine - NO (with great depth for once)
RB - NO
FB - NO
DE - NO (Good depth)

RB - Probably grab one in the 5-7th round range.
WR - Prob Sign Bryant as a FA and then grab a rookie in round 2-3 range.
TE - Draft but I'd love to get Daniels or Sheffler in FA or even Scaife.
ILB - Draft 2!!! if we don't get Dansby :)
OLB - Definitely get 2 in the draft.
NT - Round 5-7 range (team rarely drafts a NT in the early rounds), I'd even get Hampton if Fergie retires, then use him and Solai and the Rookie NT.
S - YES PLZ. Give me Otogwe PLEEEEEASe and oh yea CUT WILSON. If not, Earl Thomas can be a possibility but he'll probably go in the first 2 rounds and I don't see a S in first 2 rounds for Miami.
CB - Draft one in round 4-7 range. Will Allen can be 3rd CB and the rookie along with Jones and Allen to fill out 5 man spot at CB.

The depth of the O-line has been such a pleasant surprise. It happened relatively quietly didn't it?

Who would have thought injuries to Smiley and Grove wouldn't completely decimate our O-line? Last year, Thomas out for the year and Smiley out at the end basically killed our run game.

But this season, Berger has been magnificent stepping in for Grove and Garner has been amazing with his surprising versatility.

Kudos to the FO for building the trenches so quickly - both sides are loaded with talent.

yea our O Line depth is off the charts at the moment I dono how that happened but Berger and Garner are lights out so far.

Back
Top Bottom