For the Chase naysayers | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For the Chase naysayers

They're both top 10 prospects on my board. I got that point across before the season even began. Waddle is a fabulous talent.

I'm more interested in all the trash talk about Smitty - he's your chance to show me something.
I think Smitty is great. :cool:

I know he is the most dense player in the NFL at WR the second he steps on the field at 61" and barely 170lbs.

Could or could not be an issue.

That's all I've ever thought was a negative, tbh.

I still think Waddle is a more special talent and prospect. You can teach his speed! And, also, his return abilities, especially punt return, are off the charts!

I am talking about how I believe Waddle was having a better season with Uncle Pachy..further proof. Keep up!

You've already posted the stats that prove he wasn't. But you still keep talking about how you believe he was. I mean I can't fix stupid, but I can bet against it.

You've already posted the stats that prove he wasn't. But you still keep talking about how you believe he was. I mean I can't fix stupid, but I can bet against it.
Only thing Smith had on him up to that point was receptions (total).

But more yards, same amount of Receiving TD's.

More consistent, going over 100 yards each game (actually more than 119 each game).

He was also on pace for, as Smith ended up with, more than 1,800 yards.

Only thing Smith had on him up to that point was receptions (total).

But more yards, same amount of Receiving TD's.

More consistent, going over 100 yards each game (actually more than 119 each game).

He was also on pace for, as Smith ended up with, more than 1,800 yards.

That wasn't going to happen though - which is what I'm trying to tell you. You're literally trying to extrapolate numbers out that didn't happen vs numbers that did happen.

Smitty is the one that put up over 1800 yards and won a Heisman Trophy. I've seen all their games and gone over the film for the past 4 years.

By the way - Smitty did it against an all SEC schedule. There were no Georgia Southerns or Utah States on the schedule that Chase had in 2019.

That wasn't going to happen though - which is what I'm trying to tell you. You're literally trying to extrapolate numbers out that didn't happen vs numbers that did happen.

Smitty is the one that put up over 1800 yards and won a Heisman Trophy. I've seen all their games and gone over the film for the past 4 years.

By the way - Smitty did it against an all SEC schedule. There were no Georgia Southerns or Utah States on the schedule that Chase had in 2019.
SO now you can predict the future? Things that didnt happen, because they couldn't, now never would have happened? Funny. :lol:

Facts remain, man, Waddle had the better and more Godly numbers Receiving between the two through four games last year before his injury..that can't be denied..well it can, but the proof is in the numbers. Over SMITTY.

No one put fear into defenses for Alabama as much as Waddle did; no one!

SO now you can predict the future? Things that didnt happen, because they couldn't, now never would have happened? Funny. :lol:

Facts remain, man, Waddle had the better and more Godly numbers Receiving between the two through four games last year before his injury..that can't be denied..well it can, but the proof is in the numbers. Over SMITTY.

No one put fear into defenses for Alabama as much as Waddle did; no one!

You were the one trying to predict the future. All I did was point out what really happened.

The proof showed Smitty had the better numbers. Including a sweet touchdown on a reverse against Ole Miss in a game that Alabama had to keep scoring because the defense couldn't get a stop against Lane Kiffin and all that offensive talent they had.

Now you're predicting how much fear defenses had and for which players. Smitty was the kid that defenses put their best corner on and tried to bracket with 2 and 3 defenders. If they didn't fear the Slim Reaper at least they were smart enough to pretend they were. But it still wasn't enough.

Underestimating what Smitty could do was their second mistake. I think I see a pattern developing.

You were the one trying to predict the future. All I did was point out what really happened.

The proof showed Smitty had the better numbers. Including a sweet touchdown on a reverse against Ole Miss in a game that Alabama had to keep scoring because the defense couldn't get a stop against Lane Kiffin and all that offensive talent they had.

Now you're predicting how much fear defenses had and for which players. Smitty was the kid that defenses put their best corner on and tried to bracket with 2 and 3 defenders. If they didn't fear the Slim Reaper at least they were smart enough to pretend they were. But it still wasn't enough.

Underestimating what Smitty could do was their second mistake. I think I see a pattern developing.
Hmm?

So you think if Waddle didn't get injured (he did) that Smith puts up the same numbers?

What really DID happen is Smith had way better numbers once WADDLE..who had better numbers up to the point of his injury, went down.

If Waddle stays healthy..you can say bye bye to 1,800 yards and anywhere near 23 TD's Receiving. Most likely.

But don't let any of that stand in the way of your argument. Keep trying!

No...but Chase is my 2nd choice.
Chase is going to bunholes, that leaves pitts or smith. Waddle I believe will drop a bit because he won’t be ready to play anytime soon. So that leaves us with pitts or smith unless falcons trades down and some other team grabs pitts. Either way pitts or smith will be a Miami Dolphin.

1617894548518.png

first we had Minkah thinking he could be fitzmagic, Now Smith wants to be KD. whats with Bama players stealing nicknames.

At least Chase hasnt stolen anyone's nickname yet i dont think

Hmm?

So you think if Waddle didn't get injured (he did) that Smith puts up the same numbers?

What really DID happen is Smith had way better numbers once WADDLE..who had better numbers up to the point of his injury, went down.

If Waddle stays healthy..you can say bye bye to 1,800 yards and anywhere near 23 TD's Receiving. Most likely.

But don't let any of that stand in the way of your argument. Keep trying!

If Waddle stayed healthy neither of 'em end up with 1800 yards. Most likely.

I noticed you didn't extrapolate Smitty's numbers out after the first 4 games - because you didn't have to. Even with Waddle you'd project his numbers out to about 1500 yards based on the first 4 games.

My argument is based on facts. Yours is based on desperation.

Pach @ 6 on draft day Miami choices are pitts or slim reaper who would you pick if you were the GM?

If Waddle stayed healthy neither of 'em end up with 1800 yards. Most likely.

I noticed you didn't extrapolate Smitty's numbers out after the first 4 games - because you didn't have to. Even with Waddle you'd project his numbers out to about 1500 yards based on the first 4 games.

My argument is based on facts. Yours is based on desperation.
Haha. Waddle was on pace for more yards. Facts.

Back
Top Bottom