For the Chase naysayers | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For the Chase naysayers

I won't go crazy -- but I might change allegiance and be a reluctant Jaguar fan.

Technically it is my home team -- only 75 miles away.

But most likely I'll just watch women's volleyball.

View attachment 73447
You can root for the Dolphins and still watch women volleyball....lol

If Chase would have been able to legally declare for the draft last year, he would have been the first WR taken...

He just ran ran faster than most thought he'd run.

He's adept at getting open, and when he's not, he wins contested throws at the highest rate around.

Fact. Fact. Fact.

Those that prefer Smithy are Alabumble fans.

Fact.
I prefer Smith and a hate Alabama the team not state.

I prefer Smith and a hate Alabama the team not state.
Heh!

I was having a bit of fun with the hyperbole there...

Yes, there are some who like the stick better... but most of the really outspoken ones are Alabumble fans... We have an infestation of them here.

I'm fine with either of the 4. I'm hoping we didn't move back to 6 to take Waddle but I wouldn't be surprised. He was amazing before getting hurt this year. I'm just concerned about Smith taking a solid hit in the NFL at some point. Ultimately I'd be fine with him too but I see the concern fans have. I love Pitts but he seems more like a luxury pick that an offensive mind like Reid would exploit. We have the dual OC so I don't know what to expect. Chase was a man amongst boys in 2019.

Ultimately the draft is deep at WR so I wouldn't be surprised to see Grier take wait for day 2 to take a WR and RB. Imagine going OL/edge in round 1.

why would you care either way????

You got an investment in the stick man?

I don't like him. That's my take.

Beyond that --- it's just my OPINION!

If I was you I wouldn't put much credence into it.

My opinion. Of course.

As always. I reserve the right to be wrong.

>>> do I need to make a disclaimer in EVERY post!

:rolleyes:
Because the kid is talented as hell and you just throw stuff out there

“hEs HiDiNG DEEP BoNe BruIseS”

Because the kid is talented as hell and you just throw stuff out there

“hEs HiDiNG DEEP BoNe BruIseS”
He's been hiding since the Sr. Bowl.

That's a fact.

Refuses weigh in.

Refuses to run.

Refuses to workout.

and after weeks pigging out comes in at 170.

The kid played at 155 - 160 max.

Wouldn't touch that with a 10ft pole!

Sure hope he takes his bone rack show elsewhere!

I was just about to post this exact thing. Waddle is rated above Smith on every board.
Waddle brings something really good and that is being a dangerous return man with Tyreek Hill speed.
That's not true.

If they take Sewell...expect Harris at 18 and a heavy run offense!

Madness! So the logic of trading back from 12 to 6 and giving up the 1st rounder is to be in position to get Sewell? Ewh!

Surely if they wanted a OL guy a pretty decent one would have been available at 12? No?

Then you do what? Try and address the reciever position in round 2+

That's a fact.

Refuses weigh in.

Refuses to run.

Refuses to workout.

What does his last season and the season before that tape against college teams say?

Did you sleep through the 2019 college football season? Because Chase was the best WR in college the last time he stepped on the playing field and it wasn’t even close.

I love Smith and Waddle and would be happy with either of them at 6. Yet Chase is going to be an elite NFL WR no matter where he ends up.
I like Chase so not a bash on him, but both Justin Jefferson and CeeDee Lamb were pretty close.

Certainly Smith equaled if not surpassed what Chase did in 2019 with his 2020 season.

That's a fact.

Refuses weigh in.

Refuses to run.

Refuses to workout.

“155-160”

only your opinion. Not fact

also nothing you said mentions these mysterious bone bruises you know he’s hiding

I like Chase so not a bash on him, but both Justin Jefferson and CeeDee Lamb were pretty close.

Certainly Smith equaled if not surpassed what Chase did in 2019 with his 2020 season.
I like you am not here to bash Smith as he seems to be an excellent kid. Are you saying Jefferson and Lamb were close to Chase that year? I just want to be clear. Everyone rated Chase above Jefferson and Lamb was the third WR selected (not that I agreed with that). I am 99.9% sure that most draft experts had Chase rated over all of the WR' from last yr.

As for Smith's season? Outstanding but when you consider before he got hurt, Waddle was actually out performing Smith, he took off after Waddle was out. In contrast Chase put up monster numbers while Jefferson, a Pro Bowler as a rookie was stealing targets. That is a more impressive feat.

We really may not lose with either guy, a rare situation.

Back
Top Bottom