For The Love Of God, Trade A Wr For An Ol Right Now | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For The Love Of God, Trade A Wr For An Ol Right Now

why do u Want trade stills so bad. Last time I check we need all help we can get

As a player, I've never been extremely high on him. He has good moments, but he'll disappear for entire games. Add to that all the drama he brings to the team, I could do without him. Also, they have depth at that position compared to every other position on the roster. Just my personal opinion that the good doesn't outweigh the negative with this player.

We will draft qb in next yr draft. It up to Rosen if we draft qb. If he suck than we know what do.

As a player, I've never been extremely high on him. He has good moments, but he'll disappear for entire games. Add to that all the drama he brings to the team, I could do without him. Also, they have depth at that position compared to every other position on the roster. Just my personal opinion that the good doesn't outweigh the negative with this player.
What drama does he bring too team by speaking his mind ? Did he get in trouble or he went to jail.

What drama does he bring too team by speaking his mind ? Did he get in trouble or he went to jail.

Not going to get political here, it's just my opinion that there is a ton of non-football attention brought to Miami because of him, and I'm personally not in favor of that. Then you add in the fact that I believe there are 3 or 4 more impactful (potential) WR on the roster, that's why I feel that way.

Not going to get political here, it's just my opinion that there is a ton of non-football attention brought to Miami because of him, and I'm personally not in favor of that. Then you add in the fact that I believe there are 3 or 4 more impactful (potential) WR on the roster, that's why I feel that way.
stills is best wr on this team and I like wilson but he need stay healthy first. Other wr on this team is below avg at best. Maybe William's in future. What he said about Ross is not that big of deal. Ross played hisself as well.

stills is best wr on this team and I like wilson but he need stay healthy first. Other wr on this team is below avg at best. Maybe William's in future. What he said about Ross is not that big of deal. Ross played hisself as well.

Stills played all but 1 game last year and had just over 2 receptions per game. He had 15 more catches on the season than Geisecki. I hope he's not our best receiver. Wilson was on pace to blow those numbers away, then got injured, of course. Regardless, as this team re-builds, I don't see Stills as an important piece at all. His upside is minimal.

I think he can be upgraded but in an ideal world he would be your #3 WR that can "take the top off the defense". I rather not have my number 1 or number 2 receiver getting less that 45 catches a season which he's done 3 our 4 years with us. And that's with us not having a true number one.

No QB's taken??? We 1000% should be taking a QB with the first pick next year.

Are you of the belief Rosen was acquired to solidify our backup QB situation?

JR's ability is alot closer to the value of what Arizona paid for him, not what we did.

The season has to play itself out obviously but assume this kid plays solid football on a relatively bad team and we are 6-10 and holding the 8th pick in the draft, what are you going to do? Take a guy with a 2nd round grade, if the top 3 guys are off the board as expected.

My point was more to the effect that 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round QB's are generally a waste of a draft pick. Most of the guys who've been selected in that range that have been success have been usually selected by teams with a keen eye for talent evaluation and WITHOUT a glaring need for a QB. Nick Foles, Dak Prescott, Russell Wilson, Jimmy Garapolo, were drafted to play behind someone who was at the time deemed better (and older).

If we have the 1st or 2nd pick, sure you will likely need to take a QB because the season didn't go well.

The Josh Rosen I saw the other day is far from being the QB of a team destined to have a top 3 pick.

If Rosen is entrenched as your starter in 2020, you don't build around him with more QB's in the 2nd and 3rd round.

We have plenty of above average WR's Stills, Parker, Wilson, Grant, Williams, Hurns, Ford. Are we going to actually keep 6 Wr's? If we only keep 5 Wr's I would be perfectly happy with Parker, Wilson, Grant, Williams, and either Hurns or Ford. Rather than cut to get down to 5 or 6 we would be smart to trade for more assets. Realistically do we really see Stills sticking around for the long haul of the rebuild anyways. Especially with him speaking out against Ross, I think he will look to sign elsewhere once his contract is up.

The Colts seem to have a surplus at both CB and OL. Apparently they are getting calls.

Still is our only healthy deep threat. Some of you are too into the Twitter world and put too much weight in social media. Keep your panties on ladies. This is football and we are not SUPPOSED to be soft heard, as many of you are about Tweeting.

Still is our only healthy deep threat. Some of you are too into the Twitter world and put too much weight in social media. Keep your panties on ladies. This is football and we are not SUPPOSED to be soft heard, as many of you are about Tweeting.
I can agree w u on this 100%

The Josh Rosen trade was good value but useless unless there is a competent O-line to accurately gauge his prowess. Isn't now the perfect time to deal from a position of strength and get a bookend RT to help solidify the line? I realize we want to tank as well, but with huge holes at d-line and FS I think we'll still be 'competitive' for the first pick unless Rosen turns in a very good season. I get that the Rosen trade sort of fell into their lap, so I can forgive the oversight to shore up OL in the offseason, they were in full tank mode. Maybe they even thought some of the no-name guys would overperform. But now is about the last chance to make the Rosen trade make any sense at all
Wr is hardly a position of strength for us and none of thse guys will return a good starting olineman

True any of them are certainly expendable, there are no super stars here that's for sure.
I would settle for a star. We have three receivers with talent maybe a 4th if Williams steps up but none of them are a number one in the NFL at this point

still is the only guy that can be counted on to stay healthy/ Parker and Wilson are made out of paper mache

Back
Top Bottom