For the people that can't afford Legit NIKE Jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For the people that can't afford Legit NIKE Jerseys

Get yo money up, poors.

:lol: Beat me to it.

Of course I would rather have a knock off sinced I boycotted buying any Nike apparel since Phil Knight is pro Joe Paterno and hence pro child rape.

:lol: Beat me to it.

Of course I would rather have a knock off sinced I boycotted buying any Nike apparel since Phil Knight is pro Joe Paterno and hence pro child rape.

Makes me think the proceeds will build "The Jerry Sandusky Childrens Waterpark"

I posted this in the exchange forum, but I guess it doesn't get many visits since I've had no replies. I've been looking for an authentic Marino jersey and found this one on ebay. I'd like to get some thoughts on it...does it look legit? Or if someone knows where else I can find an authentic throwback. They have one on nfl shop, but only size 60. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Dolphi...0?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f1a5cd6b4

Wrong forum, and supporting knock offs is a no no regardless of price.

Don't listen to him. Takeo is the resident jersey "snob". Doesn't think a jersey is worth it unless it costs $500 or more.

I found this place...they are knock offs, but for the price, Ill be buying one...Id rather spend that than risk hundreds and the player i get not work out... so here it is

http://www.jerseyswww.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=643_661

some of them are the ELITE knock offs, and some aren't...

But for knock off Nike jerseys those look good. Let us know how it compares to the real thing once you order one.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Don't listen to him. Takeo is the resident jersey "snob". Doesn't think a jersey is worth it unless it costs $500 or more.

Never understood the fascination with jerseys.

I always thought grown men walking around with another man's name on his back was mindasad and funny all at the same time.

Reminds me of high school when I'd make fun of guys who wore Calvin Klein underwear and they'd gloat about it.

SMH.

Never understood the fascination with jerseys.

I always thought grown men walking around with another man's name on his back was mindasad and funny all at the same time.

Reminds me of high school when I'd make fun of guys who wore Calvin Klein underwear and they'd gloat about it.

SMH.

So get yourself a custom jersey with your name on it. Matter of fact get three. One for each color of the team and you can use your birth date for the numbers.

Speaking of custom shirts. You ever get that one made you had me fix the lettering on?

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

I just ordered 6 jerseys from www.supejersey.com. I know they are not real, but I prefer the sizing of these compared to the real ones, as they don't fit as loose. It's a good site, and jerseys are around 22 bucks a piece.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Also, they have a great women selection if you have a wife that needs a nice jersey

Got to love the fat black guy they always show at dolphins games wearing a new fake player every game, but mostly 91 wake. You think the guy with such good seats would just invest in a real jersey. Sheesh if your shown on T.V every game get your merchandise up. The organization should give him a free gamer of Soliai so it fits him, this way people watching on T.V don't think that fools jerseys are real and go out and buy a cheap flaux like he does.

The sad part is you can find gem type steals on eBay of 100% authentic jerseys from Marino-Wake. I'm talking top quality non knock offs. I bought many 100% authentic jerseys on eBay and sites like gameuseduniverse, Jersey central for under 50$ shipped. Heck I got a 100% authentic joey porter, and jr Seau on eBay for 20$ shipped lol. Its all about putting in a little bit of work guys. You don't need to be lazy and result to buying a peice of **** that is closer to miami university colorways than it is Dolphins :chuckle:. Its like people who buy fake jordans. When they fall apart in 1 week, you get what you pay for.

Back
Top Bottom