For the people that can't afford Legit NIKE Jerseys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For the people that can't afford Legit NIKE Jerseys

I actually appreciate stumbling upon this thread (before it got moved, deleted or otherwise molested). I am a dirt poor fan who buys most of his clothes from the Salvation Army store and I'd actually like to buy a Ryan Tannehill jersey - without breaking the bank - prior to knowing whether or not he'll even be here in two years (I think he'll be an All-Pro, but who really knows?).

I actually appreciate stumbling upon this thread (before it got moved, deleted or otherwise molested). I am a dirt poor fan who buys most of his clothes from the Salvation Army store and I'd actually like to buy a Ryan Tannehill jersey - without breaking the bank - prior to knowing whether or not he'll even be here in two years (I think he'll be an All-Pro, but who really knows?).

Yeah, it got moved and molested to the proper forum.

Seems the only problem with those sites is that they charge $20(!) for shipping! So not any kind of a deal, after all.

eMAIL ME FOR MY nike JERSEY INVENTORY- discount for FinHeaven members

Email me at iconjerseys@yahoo.com for my Dolphins jersey inventory.

I sell for jerseys for one reason. To make enough money to fly down for a game every year. Help Me!!

This year I'm coming down for the Titans game on 11/11

I have lots of NIke and some Reebok in stock!! Can ship right away and jerseys arrive in 2-3 days

Nike%20NFL%20Miami%20Dolphins%2022%20Reggie%20Bush%20Elite%20Green%20Team%20color%20Jersey.jpgNFL-Miami-Dolphins--2317-TANNEHILL-White-2012-Youth-NIKE-GAME-Jersey-9862-40043.jpg2012-Nike-Miami-Dolphins--2317-Ryan-Tannehill-green-elite-jerseys-4286.jpg91 orange.jpg

Back
Top Bottom