For the person who changed my Avatar | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For the person who changed my Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
FiN.in.RI said:
Why are you posting this in the main forum anyway? There is a COmplaints, Suggestions, QUestions Forum.. Maybe you should take the time out to read the different sections this message board has to offer before you post worthless threads in the main forum.

Absolutely. I predict that this post will be moved there shortly or completely banished to the netherregions.

CrushBone said:
Well removing it and then setting up a "belittling" signature FOR me is overboard. Thanks for the GREAT MOD'ing..pfft.

You got exactly what you deserved, thief. If there were any justice, somebody would edit the title of the thread to something more appropriate along the lines of "Stupid thief complains when caught".

You've just completely disrespected the people who OWN and PROVIDE this site to you FREE OF CHARGE.....I insist that you leave for good.

I'm replacing your latest avatar with something more appropriate.

Muck said:
You've just completely disrespected the people who OWN and PROVIDE this site to you FREE OF CHARGE.....I insist that you leave for good.

:roflmao:

Muck said:

Ban deoderant :roflmao: how long ya been savin' that one ??? lurking...saving it for the right time....that's funny !! well done

Muck said:

:lol: Man, I love his new avatar.

Why do you guys kiss the mods asses so bad? Who cares if this guy used someone elses avatar? It's not like TT made it up either. It was a national campaign. And why do the mods on this site talk down to everyone and write condescending edits all the time?

Martel said:
Why do you guys kiss the mods asses so bad? Who cares if this guy used someone elses avatar? It's not like TT made it up either. It was a national campaign. And why do the mods on this site talk down to everyone and write condescending edits all the time?

1) I made that graphic myself...i dont care if he takes it or uses it on any other forum...but in the meantime, it's my own unique GIF...when people see that, they think its me talking...half the time I dont even look at the names, the graphic just tells me who is talking as I am skimming these forums...first time I saw him post I thought "wait a second, I never responded in this thread"

2) I am not condescending to anyone when they dont deserve it, when I got rid of his avatar, I left a TerryTate-like message in his signature....not only did the guy not get the joke, he never even heard of TerryTate (and he was using the avatar), so its not my problem.

3) The only time that I get "condescending" in an unTerry Tate-like tone (TerryTate quotes are in jest, including a graphic of TerryTate) is when there are repeat offenders, and usually they do something so bad that they are banned for good. You'll find that generally I am a nice guy.

Martel said:
Why do you guys kiss the mods asses so bad?
since when is thinking something clever and funny the same as kissing as$ ? Have issues do you, whats a matter, one of the Mods spank you? No-one called for your attention or directed any comments to you yet you come in here and acuse people you know nothing about of being as$kissers.... and as for avatars...may I suggest for you a brown ring... it would fairly represent the person posting next to it.

Martel said:

I just can't stand ppl who ***** and moan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom