For the record Bills fans: I was right | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For the record Bills fans: I was right

It's not that we're congratulating the Pats. We're sticking it to the Bills!! :)

I watched the entire game and I was struck by how obvious the New England game plan was and how the Bills could not stop it. Brady had great numbers because all he threw were screens and passes to the flat. The Bills couldn't make an adjustment. Even the anouncers were calling the plays.

It just goes to show you how bad Lucas was for our offense to be stopped by what has to be one of the worst defenses in football.

By the way, isn't absolutely amazing that the arrogant Bills fans who couldn't shut-up about beating our second teamers last week are no where to be found.

I have no respect for anyone who wants to gloat when they win and hide when they lose.

Originally posted by fin-atic
We are in the drivers seat. If we can pick it up a notch and Lcuas play some ball, we could run away with this division. We have the talent to do it. We just need things to come together for us.

Wouldn't that be nice to see, a late season surge instead of collapse?

GO Miami!!!!!

i woldnt be getting all giddy over the bills loss today. teh bills may be on the losing trail soon, but have you seen New englands schedule? and the jets game is not a gimme now that pennington is looking good. But i will say this about next week, that the san diego defense is not as good as ours. chargers do nothing but blitz blitz blitz. we dont, we play pass defense better than anyone. But we will have our work cut out for us either way.

Like I said in another thread that Bills Defense is horrible and they will come a time when offense can't bail them out.They are between mediocre and good.Funny how the Bills fan are brought back to earth..How was it up there Bills fan?

Originally posted by Muck
Do you guys realized that Tom Brady completed 85% of his passes today?? Exceptional defensive performance from the home team today. :rofl: :lol:

But YOU could complete 85% if you were just throwing screen passes and hitch passes.. I've never seem that many screen plays go that long....Buf poor tackling D was unbelievable :lol:

Originally posted by IceStorm
I can't sit here and watch everyone give props to Brady like he did something exceptional. He had so much time in the pocket,

YOu are right IceStorm! Almost all of his passes were just screens. Heck............even Ray could have completed those.:D Buffalo's D just could not tackle anyone.

Brady's stats look great but he really did not do anything special. I would not be at all suprised to see them loose in Bear land next week.

A few points then I'll sit back and take my beating.

One - Yes our D stunk today, Brady was good enough but it's not like he ever had to make a tough throw. He screened us to death and we didn't tackle anyone. Not a single NE offensive player even needed ice after the game we treated them with such kid gloves.

Two - Our offense was good between the 20's but always made the critical mistake (at least when it was still a game). Failed 3rd and 1, failed 3rd and inches, sacks, two missed FG's. An overall bad day.

Three - on a positive side, we were 3-13, it's the bye week and we are 5-4, tied for 2nd in the AFCE and pending tonight we are 1 1/2 back or 1/2 back and the division leader all of a sudden has a tough game next sunday night vs. a seemingly new Jets team. I'm not saying you will get beat but it's no longer a gimmie game.

And lastly, isn't a bit stupid for someone to post at 3:45 (during the Bills game) wondering why Bills fans aren't posting on this board. We were watching the damn game.

Good luck tonight.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
And lastly, isn't a bit stupid for someone to post at 3:45 (during the Bills game) wondering why Bills fans aren't posting on this board. We were watching the damn game.

Awww, c'mon, I was watching the game... and it was really over looong before then ;) The time just hadn't run out yet.

Just givin ya a hard time man. Good sport of ya to come back here after that game. :)

Hoover:
Thanks for showing up. You are the only Bills fan who did. That says your a true fan.

To start this string all I said was that Buffal had reallly no t beaten any good teams excpet Miami, and like it or not, the argument that Miami (Lucas) just played horrible is valid.

Buffalo right now reminds me of Miami during the Marino years. Great QB and can throw it all over. So good that he will give them a chance every week. The bad news is the defense is not good enough. Very "Marino Years" like.

Also, I think we all have to acknowledge that NE is a better team than what they have shown at times. They came out with a sense of urgency and took over the game. Better coaching and better game planning gave the players the chance to win it.

PS
The Jets are starting to worry me now. They shred the Chargers yesterday. I was like "Holy Crap!" "Where did that come from?"

Yeah, the Pats definately started looking like the team that won the SuperBowl last year again... NOT good news, I think we can still take them, but if they keep it up they will definately not be the pushover we were hoping for.

Originally posted by Barbarian
Yeah, the Pats definately started looking like the team that won the SuperBowl last year again... NOT good news, I think we can still take them, but if they keep it up they will definately not be the pushover we were hoping for.

Don't get ahead of yourselk B. The Pats looked good yesterday but we stunk. That following a 4 game slide and the Pats have to play better for the next few weeks to get that label as "looking like the team that won the SuperBowl last year "

it's cool of you guys to show up. you two are pretty much the only bills fans not on my ignore list. it is pretty funny how the media are all over the pats after just one win. they need to keep it under control: it's a marathon, not a sprint, and if you can predict who is going to win it all right now all that makes you is a good guesser.

Back
Top Bottom