for those of you who get sunshine network... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

for those of you who get sunshine network...

Im guessing thats eastern time right?

I get sunshine network but im in cali......Pacific time.

From what I've heard...

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy
oliver, is their only gonna be one scrimmage between us and the bucs at the citrus bowl?

... there's going to be 2 days, 2 practices on Saturday and 1 on Sunday and it's $10 bucks to get in there, at Disney stadium not the Citrus Bowl.

Oliver...

according to my tivo and direct tv guides, the scrimmage starts at 5pm

I heard you can't get DirecTV in Manhattan, is that true? I would also have to talk my parents into it lol

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I heard you can't get DirecTV in Manhattan, is that true? I would also have to talk my parents into it lol

I don't think that is true, I know alot of people in NYC getting DTV because of the big cable thing with the YES network and Yankee games. It all depends on reception. You need a clear view of the south-west sky. I guess if you have a big building in your face that wouldn't help.

Theres a 30 story building next to me, my building is only 10 so I think I am screwed. Is there any way to watch the games online. I listened to them online last year but it was kind of annoying, and I only get like 5 games here a year. I NEED MY DOLPHINS ON TV!!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom