for those of you who go to the games... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

for those of you who go to the games...

dirtywhiteboy

the future
Reaction score
i'm tired of sitting beside the flagpoles, what in your opinion is the best seats to watch the games from? thanks in advance!:D

My OPINION??

I think anywhere in the LOWER LEVELS!! I prefer either ENDZONE it gets nice and ROWDY there!! Especially in 103!!!They ROCK THERE!!! Alot of times I have been there,some of the PHINS PLAYER's relatives sit in that area!!

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy
i'm tired of sitting beside the flagpoles, what in your opinion is the best seats to watch the games from? thanks in advance!:D

I truly believe there is no real bad seats at Pro Robbie Stadium.

But for the last 10 years I have sat in Sec 128 and it is a very good view. The only downside would be seeing the plays when a team is at the opposite endzone. But you can still see.

I sit in 128 because it is one of the ROWDIEST Sections in all of PRS. Along with sec 127-129!

thanks ozzy! thanks phinmaster! anyone else have $.02? PLEASE???? especially season tix holders... thanks

so out of 70+ people that have read this thread there are only 4 that attend the games? come on guys...please?

the enzone sets are really good.... but u could get unlucky and the ball could never be on that side

ENDZONE SEATS

Yeah!! But it's gonna be nice to see RICKY run through that hole and into the ENDZONE right in front of me!!! I am gettting PSYCHED thinking about it!!!

I'll say this that the sideline seats are very nice but having sat there more than a few times, by taking some tickets from some friends who could not go to certain games, I'd much rather sit in the end zone.

There were WAY TOO MANY old folks telling you to SIT DOWN, and go right to the ushers to snitch on you if you don't.........

I like it roudy, and pay less to get it! :evil:

I sit in the upper deck in the West endzone. Section 456 or so. Sometimes a little to the "north" side of the goalposts. I'm poor so I gotta go cheap. lol. Anyway, you get the best view there IMO. See the blocking schemes, plays develop. A "bird's eye view". And your in the SHADE.

Only downside is that most of people AREN'T rowdy. You have to sit down all the freaking time. Sometimes you get a lot of visiting fans who liven things up and get the trash talk flowing. But generally there are lots of familys and young kids up there.

That.....and depth perception is gonna be a little skewed at that height and distance. But it's cool.

I sat down behind the sidelines before. Couldn't see anything and it was too mellow. Hey, maybe I need to check out those rowdy lower endzones one time. Sure would be great to get rowdy!!

Back
Top Bottom