For those who didnt want Peyton Manning to MIA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who didnt want Peyton Manning to MIA

He looked WAY better than I expected tonight. I thought he was fried. I mean I guess we'll see if he lasts the season, but I wanted no part of the guy. Clearly wrong.

Great thread, would read again.

He wasn't coming here regardless of what people think on Finheaven. Why would he? This team is rebuilding.

Those of you who thought he was ever coming here are all idiots.

He wasn't coming here regardless of what people think on Finheaven. Why would he? This team is rebuilding.
He didn't not come here because we are rebuilding, he and others like him didn't come here because they don't like our management. They are smart!

Don't kid yourself. Peyton Manning had one hundred million reasons to choose Denver.

He never took less money in Indy and he certainly wasn't going to do so in free agency.

He didn't not come here because we are rebuilding, he and others like him didn't come here because they don't like our management. They are smart!

He didnt come here because we didnt kidnap him. Clearly our front office doesnt want a winner.

A few weeks chained to a radiator forcing him to listen to our T-pain Miami Dolphins fight song and im sure he would have signed with us on the cheap.

It Just blew my mind that quite a few people on here were actually AGAINST signing Peyton Manning, still does. I understand the reasons why he wouldnt come here and I support Tannehill but I had to express my feelings to the nay sayers who thought signing Peyton Manning was a bad idea. He's Peyton F'ing Manning!!! thats why you pay him the big bucks

Back
Top Bottom