For Those Who Missed It... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For Those Who Missed It...

i hope he loses the rest of his life, never again to see a winning season, he deserves nothing but bad luck

His daughter told me the other night, that "I was pretty good in bed, relative to the things she was trying to accomplish, and that our sex was was it was, and that I should continue to be comitted to bringing her better facilities and relative to her feelings in bed, I was relatively good, but that she felt like a bit of a victim because of where I unleashed my load on her."

His daughter told me the other night, that "I was pretty good in bed, relative to the things she was trying to accomplish, and that our sex was was it was, and that I should continue to be comitted to bringing her better facilities and relative to her feelings in bed, I was relatively good, but that she felt like a bit of a victim because of where I unleashed my load on her."

WOW, that was pretty good man.

did she tell you that "she will not be your next partner in bed", before that happened?

thanks for the link, i can't seem to get the whole press conference to play anywhere right now

its funny...the psychology of people. Nick Saban is our Coach and everyone loves him.....then once he ditches us "ahhh saban's wife is ugly, so are his daughters, oh shut up already u loser!"

paisan, let me ask you a straight question. If you love your wife when she makes a committment to marry you and then cheats on you with a guy with more money a couple years into the marriage, is it not human nature to hate her? Can a guy be forgiven for ripping his e-wife?
That's life. We usually turn on the people the hardest when we trusted them the most.

You know when I noticed that maybe he was lieing about something. Saban says that on December 23rd he went to the Dolphins organization and said that he felt like he wanted to return to college coaching and he was done in Miami, and he said Wayne called him the next day and told him to go ahead. Ok later in the interview he says that since the time Alabama tried to hire Rich Rodriguez they hadn't talked to Saban until Monday January the 1st after the Colts game. Okay so here is what I noticed is that how come if Alabama hadn't talked to him since around the time they tried to hire Rich Rodriguez then why had he went to the Dolphins organization on December 23rd and said he was done, its sounds strange to me. The fact is the way I heard him refer to the Jets and Colts games (saying they were close giving the circumstances) that he wasn't into them and really didn't care. So did anybody else pick up on that or is it just me?

WOW, that was pretty good man.

did she tell you that "she will not be your next partner in bed", before that happened?

She said that she was not interested in any other partner, and she was tired of my questions, and that if I really needed to KNOW, that she would not sleep with anyone else. However, I knocked on her door the next day and she was with another guy who had lots of bling bling, but no teeth. Her mom was cool though, she said she preferred my college atmosphere to the pro-studs her daughter had slept with before- this was because I bought cheap beer, smoked cigarettes late into the evening, and because I sometimes peed my pants after I got too drunk. She wanted to influence my decisions relative to what other parent's daughters had influenced me, she was concerned.

You know when I noticed that maybe he was lieing about something. Saban says that on December 23rd he went to the Dolphins organization and said that he felt like he wanted to return to college coaching and he was done in Miami, and he said Wayne called him the next day and told him to go ahead. Ok later in the interview he says that since the time Alabama tried to hire Rich Rodriguez they hadn't talked to Saban until Monday January the 1st after the Colts game. Okay so here is what I noticed is that how come if Alabama hadn't talked to him since around the time they tried to hire Rich Rodriguez then why had he went to the Dolphins organization on December 23rd and said he was done, its sounds strange to me. The fact is the way I heard him refer to the Jets and Colts games (saying they were close giving the circumstances) that he wasn't into them and really didn't care. So did anybody else pick up on that or is it just me?
He was talking about when he was at LSU and how Huizenga forced him to take the job. Jim Mora (on NFL Network) was saying that was a cop out and that Saban agreed to take the Dolphins Job.

Bottom Lime is that Saban is a loser, read my sig, that describes him, I actually lost even more respect for him after the press conference, what a joke.:shakeno:

paisan, let me ask you a straight question. If you love your wife when she makes a committment to marry you and then cheats on you with a guy with more money a couple years into the marriage, is it not human nature to hate her? Can a guy be forgiven for ripping his e-wife?
That's life. We usually turn on the people the hardest when we trusted them the most.

GHREAT ANALOGY MY MAN

Don't want to see his ugly face ever again, unless its on a picture of him being tarred & feathered and run out of Tuscalosersville for having 8 losing seasons in a row!

Committment???????committment???????

that Piece Of **** Has The Audacity To Use The Word Committment????

Did You Notice The Look On His Wifes Face?.....biting Her Lip...making Sure The Whipping Boy Said Everything She Wanted Him To Say??

Committment???????committment???????

that Piece Of **** Has The Audacity To Use The Word Committment????

Did You Notice The Look On His Wifes Face?.....biting Her Lip...making Sure The Whipping Boy Said Everything She Wanted Him To Say??

Yep...That was one hell of a look, If looks could kill, she gave it to Nick there!

Back
Top Bottom