For Those Who Missed It... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For Those Who Missed It...

Dolphin_Daz

Dolfan in England
Reaction score
Nick Saban at his Press Conference today. I recorded it with my camara from the web cast. It freezes for like 7 seconds halfway through. Not the best quality, but lets you see a little of what went down today. :wink:

Its 5 mins long, (just long enough to fall asleep to) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grb1-C8atbg

Saban reminds of that guy in your group of freinds who would stand by the side of the curb during a brawl, and then afterward brag about how he jumped in kicked that one guy when he was down. he's a pus-sy.

its funny...the psychology of people. Nick Saban is our Coach and everyone loves him.....then once he ditches us "ahhh saban's wife is ugly, so are his daughters, oh shut up already u loser!"

then Nick Saban comes back and takes us to a super bowl...."nick saban's wife is pretty cute i think".

its childish. im not like that, his wife isnt ugly nor are his daughters. i just disagree with what Nick did, but that doesnt mean im gonna be a child and run around and make fun of him and put down everything he does now.

ALTHO..."ill have a legacy of being known as a coach who changed a lot of lives, bla bla bla".....i disagree with that, lol.

Saban reminds of that guy in your group of freinds who would stand by the side of the curb during a brawl, and then afterward brag about how he jumped in kicked that one guy when he was down. he's a pus-sy.
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

its funny...the psychology of people. Nick Saban is our Coach and everyone loves him.....then once he ditches us "ahhh saban's wife is ugly, so are his daughters, oh shut up already u loser!"

then Nick Saban comes back and takes us to a super bowl...."nick saban's wife is pretty cute i think".

its childish. im not like that, his wife isnt ugly nor are his daughters. i just disagree with what Nick did, but that doesnt mean im gonna be a child and run around and make fun of him and put down everything he does now.

Well, I think but am not sure of that Dominizzo is being sarcastic and isn't meaning for his words to be taken seriously.

Nick Saban at his Press Conference today. I recorded it with my camara from the web cast. It freezes for like 7 seconds halfway through. Not the best quality, but lets you see a little of what went down today. :wink:

Its 5 mins long, (just long enough to fall asleep to) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grb1-C8atbg

WHAT DOES IT SAY...I CANT LISTEN RIGHT NOW

I dont disagree with what he did, just how he did it.

He never faced the miami media or fans in a press conference just jumped on a plane and took off, hell, he never even came to the facility...so when did he clean out his desk and take his things with him? His wife seems to be the one that makes the decisions.....and he seems to like 18-22 year old boys, hahaha.

Whats to be remembered for bringing greatness to Bama etc etc...

The best comedy piece ever written if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom