For those who want a RB in round one. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who want a RB in round one.

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Spiller is a good player, I get it.But we have 2 top of the line RB's and major needs at FS,OLB and WR......Unless that RB is 10 times better than every FS,OLB and WR on the board at 12 then you can not take a RB there.Wanny(that idiot HC we used to have)drafted Fletcher-a frigging corner- when we already had Madison and Sir-tan and we know how that went.Sorry but unless we trade Ronnie for a 1st or 2nd round pick there's no way we should take a RB at 12.

Ozzy rules!!

I disagree. What happens after 2010 if Ricky Williams retires and Ronnie Brown goes elsewhere as a free agent? Ronnie also has repeatedly gotten injured and Ricky is 32 or 33. There is a big difference between CJ Spiller and the next best running back (Ryan Mathews or J. Best). Our cupboard will be pretty bare if we just have Cobbs and Hilliard. Yes we have needs at Safety, WR, NT, LB and other areas but we are screwed if we lose Ronnie and/or Ricky. :ohno:

I disagree. What happens after 2010 if Ricky Williams retires and Ronnie Brown goes elsewhere as a free agent? Ronnie also has repeatedly gotten injured and Ricky is 32 or 33. There is a big difference between CJ Spiller and the next best running back (Ryan Mathews or J. Best). Our cupboard will be pretty bare if we just have Cobbs and Hilliard. Yes we have needs at Safety, WR, NT, LB and other areas but we are screwed if we lose Ronnie and/or Ricky. :ohno:

Ok, I get it.But what you're saying is that we should draft a positon that will one day become a need instead of a position that is a need right now like OLB,FS and WR.That doesn't make sense to me.You think we should fix what might get broken instead of fixing what's broken right now?.I'd not mind having a guy like him but not if Bryant,Thomas or Graham are there at 12 which I believe there's a chance 1 or maybe 2 will be there.

Ozzy rules!!

and the vikings already had chester taylor who they paid top free agent money to...

should they have passed on adrian peterson cause it wasn't a need???

heck no they shouldn't...they went with the talent...and i'd say they came out smelling like a rose

Ok, I get it.But what you're saying is that we should draft a positon that will one day become a need instead of a position that is a need right now like OLB,FS and WR.That doesn't make sense to me.You think we should fix what might get broken instead of fixing what's broken right now?.I'd not mind having a guy like him but not if Bryant,Thomas or Graham are there at 12 which I believe there's a chance 1 or maybe 2 will be there.

Ozzy rules!!

The only way to maybe meet all of our needs would be to trade down a few spots to try and pick up an extra second rounder, but then we would probably miss out on Dez Bryant and Spiller. I would be ok with trading down and getting Brandom Graham, and then if we have an extra 2nd rounder, we could grab a really good WR and Safety in round 2, and then maybe get a NT like Cam Thomas in round 3. Hopefully we can get a starter at one of our other need positions through free agency or maybe by trading Smiley/Ginn/White, etc . :up:

The only way to maybe meet all of our needs would be to trade down a few spots to try and pick up an extra second rounder, but then we would probably miss out on Dez Bryant and Spiller. I would be ok with trading down and getting Brandom Graham, and then if we have an extra 2nd rounder, we could grab a really good WR and Safety in round 2, and then maybe get a NT like Cam Thomas in round 3. Hopefully we can get a starter at one of our other need positions through free agency or maybe by trading Smiley/Ginn/White, etc . :up:

Now that's something I can totaly agree on.I'd love to move down and get Graham and then go WR and Safety in round 2 and a TE in round 3 could be ok too.I just don't know who's gonna be there at 43....if WR's start to go in round 1 then we could get shoutout by the time 43 rolls around.I believe we lost out on LB's last year and I don't want the same thing to happen this year with WR's.The reason I want a WR at 12 is cause OLB is deeper and we can get one at 43 but we could see 4 WR's taken before pick 43 and now we're back to square 1

Ozzy rules!!

Now that's something I can totaly agree on.I'd love to move down and get Graham and then go WR and Safety in round 2 and a TE in round 3 could be ok too.I just don't know who's gonna be there at 43....if WR's start to go in round 1 then we could get shoutout by the time 43 rolls around.I believe we lost out on LB's last year and I don't want the same thing to happen this year with WR's.The reason I want a WR at 12 is cause OLB is deeper and we can get one at 43 but we could see 4 WR's taken before pick 43 and now we're back to square 1

Ozzy rules!!

Same idea why I always take 2B and SS first in fantasy baseball. Drop off between the 2nd and 3rd 2b/ss's are WAY bigger than like the drop off between the 2nd and 3rd best OF's or 1B.

Back
Top Bottom