For Thouse that want T.O. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For Thouse that want T.O.

Mindwarp

Captain Caveman
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
"With his official free agency more than a month away, it sounds as if Terrell Owens is already running a fade route. On his Web site this week, the 49ers receiver bashed quarterback Jeff Garcia and said he would rather play alongside a better quarterback elsewhere. "

The Link

Garcia is way better then the Fielder elf.. there is no way he would come here with Jay at the helm

you never had a snowball's chance in hell anyways.

i think he would like to play with Peyton Manning in Miami ;)

Originally posted by Mindwarp
"With his official free agency more than a month away, it sounds as if Terrell Owens is already running a fade route. On his Web site this week, the 49ers receiver bashed quarterback Jeff Garcia and said he would rather play alongside a better quarterback elsewhere. "

The Link

Garcia is way better then the Fielder elf.. there is no way he would come here with Jay at the helm

fj_swkb_cap-1.jpg

WHAT AN *** I WOULDN'T WANT HIM ON THE FINS ROSTER, HE'S A :(MOD EDIT!) WHO THINKS HE'S THE BEST RECEIVER IN THE NFL, NO CHANCE WITH THAT ATTITUDE I HOPE HE GOES TO A TEAM LIKE PHILLY OR ANYONE AND RIPS HIS KNEE APART, MAYBE THEN HE'LL REALIZE HOW LUCKY HE IS TO BE PLAYING IN THE NFL AND WON'T TALK SO MUCH AN APPRECIATE PLAYING WITH ANY TEAM , AND EVEN AT THAT I THINK HE'D STILL BE AN :(MOD EDIT!) :(MOD EDIT!) :(MOD EDIT!) . SCREW HIM I THINK NO TEAM SHOULD SIGN HIM LET HIM GO DO SOME HARD LABOUR LIKE SOME OF US FANS DO FOR A LIVING AND WE'LL SEE IF HIS ATTITUDE CHANGES OR NOT :yell

:MOD: easy with the caps lock, you couldve just used the yelling animation without doing the caps lock, totally unnecessary, and watch the language too. If TTT aint allowed to talk that way here, then neither are you!

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
1. He's quite possibly the best receiver in the game.
2. He has a work ethic second only to Jerry Rice
3. He's a primetime performer.
4. He has a bad attitude, but that's because he wants to win. What's the best chance for the 49ers to win?...by TO getting the ball, so he has a right to bitch, that offense has no other playmakers.
5. He's feared by all DB's
6. He brings something that the Dolphins and Bills badly need: offensive attitude, someone who will get in your face, won't take ****

yes circlingwagons, but he also is his team's biggest criticizer - and he is raping garcia, who IS a good QB.... can you imagine what he would do in miami?

he already voiced a strong desire to go to Philly, who need a good WR and who ARE a superbowl-caliber team (TO just wants to win a superbowl, and thats it).

Ken Norton, Jr. said it best on the NFL network when he said "yeah, but when McNabb can't get him the football, is he going to bitch about McNabb too????" i second that Ken!

TO will cry wherever he is, he is just a good meshawn johnson. if he didn't have the attitude, he would be one of the best receivers, but unfortunatley for him, attitude and off-field actions are just as much about being a player as what you do on the field.

i don't care if he's randy freakin' moss.... if he doesn't lose that attitude we don't want him here in miami.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
1. He's quite possibly the best receiver in the game.
2. He has a work ethic second only to Jerry Rice
3. He's a primetime performer.
4. He has a bad attitude, but that's because he wants to win. What's the best chance for the 49ers to win?...by TO getting the ball, so he has a right to bitch, that offense has no other playmakers.
5. He's feared by all DB's

1. IF ANYTHING HE'S MAYBE THE 4TH OR 5TH BEST RECEIVER IN THE NFL ,
MARVIN HARRISON ,RANDY MOSS , T.HOLT , C.JOHNSON TO NAME A FEW .
2. WORK ETHIC ... IT'S HIS GOD DAMN JOB TO WORK OUT
3. PRIMETIME PERFORMER ??? WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE IN PRIMETIME RUN TO THE MIDDLE STAR IN DALLAS ,OR MAYBE SIGN A FOOTBALL WITH A SHARPIE MARKER , WHAT A JOKE , SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED HIS DUMB *** HEAD OFF FOR THOSE STUNTS .
4. WHO DOSN'T WANT TO WIN ? NO REASON TO HAVE A SH**Y ATTITUDE LIKE HIS IT'S A TEAM SPORT AND NO ONE PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN THE TEAM I THINK THE PATRIOTS HAVE PROVED THAT .
5. IF HE'S FEARED BY ALL DB'S WHY ISN'T HE CATCHING 100 BALLS A SEASON ALONG WITH 15 TD'S I GUESS THE DB'S THAT FEAR HIM ARE COVERING HIM PRETTY GOOD .
ALL IN ALL HE'S A VERY GOOD PLAYER BUT HE'S NO GOD , HE'S FAR FROM BEING THE BEST RECEIVER IN FOOTBALL AND HIS ATTITUDE IN MY EYE'S IS THE WORST IN THE NFL EVEN WORST THAN JEFF GOERGE'S WAS .

MOD: Im not going to tell you again after this thread, ease up on the caps and language

Originally posted by mike_vee
3. PRIMETIME PERFORMER ??? WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE IN PRIMETIME RUN TO THE MIDDLE STAR IN DALLAS ,OR MAYBE SIGN A FOOTBALL WITH A SHARPIE MARKER , WHAT A JOKE , SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED HIS DUMB *** HEAD OFF FOR THOSE STUNTS .
4. WHO DOSN'T WANT TO WIN ? NO REASON TO HAVE A SH**Y ATTITUDE LIKE HIS IT'S A TEAM SPORT AND NO ONE PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN THE TEAM I THINK THE PATRIOTS HAVE PROVED THAT .
5. IF HE'S FEARED BY ALL DB'S WHY ISN'T HE CATCHING 100 BALLS A SEASON ALONG WITH 15 TD'S I GUESS THE DB'S THAT FEAR HIM ARE COVERING HIM PRETTY GOOD .
ALL IN ALL HE'S A VERY GOOD PLAYER BUT HE'S NO GOD , HE'S FAR FROM BEING THE BEST RECEIVER IN FOOTBALL AND HIS ATTITUDE IN MY EYE'S IS THE WORST IN THE NFL EVEN WORST THAN JEFF GOERGE'S WAS .

1.I might be alone but I would Take TO only behind Moss, and then maybe Harrison, that one is close. I think most would agree with me.
2.It's not his job to have possibly the best work ethic in the NFL, that shows detication to the game and respect for himself. Also shows where his prorities are at.
3.I won't even address the primetime performer response because , while he may have done some things the NFL isn't proud of, you might be the only guy in Finheaven that believes TO can't win with the ball in his hands, Primetime or preseason.
4.One can only hope that TO will mature and realize that it is allways a team sport, but he's very passionate about the game and believes in his abilities, the truth is that the 49ers best chance in winning was to get the ball in his hands every week.
5. That is a retard statement, TO has got the most lethal blend of speed, streangth, and abilities, second only to Ricky :D. All DB's fear him.
6. Stop screaming, there is no reason for the caps dude.:tongue:

Originally posted by mike_vee

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

1.I might be alone but I would Take TO only behind Moss, and then maybe Harrison, that one is close. I think most would agree with me.
2.It's not his job to have possibly the best work ethic in the NFL, that shows detication to the game and respect for himself. Also shows where his prorities are at.
3.I won't even address the primetime performer response because , while he may have done some things the NFL isn't proud of, you might be the only guy in Finheaven that believes TO can't win with the ball in his hands, Primetime or preseason.
4.One can only hope that TO will mature and realize that it is allways a team sport, but he's very passionate about the game and believes in his abilities, the truth is that the 49ers best chance in winning was to get the ball in his hands every week.
5. That is a retard statement, TO has got the most lethal blend of speed, streangth, and abilities, second only to Ricky :D. All DB's fear him.
6. Stop screaming, there is no reason for the caps dude.:tongue:
Thank you PP...
You don't have to like the guy at all, but you have to respect his game...besides, I'd much rather be stuck with the problem of getting TO his catches, than getting Reed, McKnight, Shaw, or Gadsden theirs.

The reason T.O. doesnt have 100 receptions is that Garcia is not that good. He is/was an over achiever. There is no way i would want either of these guys on our team. T.O. is a baby. AND BESIDES WE COULD NEVER AFFORD HIM HELLO PEOPLE WHY DOES ANYONE THINK WE COULD AFFORD HIM. How many teams have 2 number one recievers not many and if they do they most likely drafter either one or both of them. Chambers is our number one. with a better oline an qb i think the wideouts we have will be fine as long as we can draft another decent wideout.

Back
Top Bottom