For what it's worth: Starting Lineups | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For what it's worth: Starting Lineups

Re: Re: For what it's worth: Starting Lineups

Originally posted by dolfan06
are those the players that are gonna be out? the paper said thomas was out and surtain was questionable.:confused:
last I heard Surtain was doubtful, but MD.com still lists him as starting, but Zack out. Sounds like a game time decision

Don't put any stock until the inactives are announced. Last week Chester was listed as the starter......until the inactive list came out a noon.

Originally posted by Muck
Don't put any stock until the inactives are announced. Last week Chester was listed as the starter......until the inactive list came out a noon.
well i hope that list is short, we need em all today!;)

well i hope that list is short, we need em all today!;)
rats, i won't be able to watch the game until probably the 4th quarter. today is the second sunday of the month and i have to do security at the church parking lot!:(

rats, i won't be able to watch the game until probably the 4th quarter. today is the second sunday of the month and i have to do security at the church parking lot!:(

Yeah, those church parking lot crowds sure get rowdy :tongue:

I feel ya dolfan, I have to take the wife to the village bonfire and BBQ that I promised her, and then I checked the TV schedule and they are acutally playing the game on TV here in England, oh well guess I will just have to record it :cry:

I hope Simmons or Minor take one back for a TD.. I dont think I have EVER seen a Phin bring the rock back for a TD off a kick.. :(

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Yeah, those church parking lot crowds sure get rowdy :tongue:
its not the members that are rowdy, in fact its not rowdy at all. its the people that consider the parking lot a shopping mall.

if they see somebody is watching, they go somewhere else. never had a problem in 3 years!

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I hope Simmons or Minor take one back for a TD.. I dont think I have EVER seen a Phin bring the rock back for a TD off a kick.. :(
i saw on tv, the first play the dolphins ever had, joe auer ran one back against the raiders!(1966)

Surtain has been listed as active for today's game.

Why is Minor still the KR? I want Simmons back there.

Back
Top Bottom