For what it's worth, this add was in a pop up on my forum page. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For what it's worth, this add was in a pop up on my forum page.

Ray R

Club Member
Reaction score
"Shorty's Septic Tank Service"

This was the leading banner in a service add from some place in North Carolina

Talk about adding insult to injury! It's not funny! I just can't seem to get away from the term TANK.

I'm getting real tired of this; I want to see some wins!

N
Lol clearly you were googling or researching some septic tank services.

No!

Sometimes adds unrelated to anything I've been looking at show up. This one haunts me. I am never in favor of tanking, not ever.

Do you think the football gods are mad at me because I like Adam Gase. I thought if the Dolphins were having problems I could watch the Jets (Gase) or the Titans (Tannehill maybe). After the first three games there wasn't a win between the three of them.

Where is that face plant icon when I need it.

Talk about adding insult to injury! It's not funny! I just can't seem to get away from the term TANK.

You had this ad on FH?

You had this ad on FH?

It was a pop up add on my screen while I was on FH. I had been looking at cars a while ago and a lot of local dealers showed up in the pop ups. I haven't been looking for plumbers or anything like that. I looked at the top of my screen and there it was. I used the copy command to put it in my post, but all I got was the text I highlighted.

Worse then just tanking, it was shorty's septic tanking. What kind of joke was this?

At first I thought someone was pulling my leg but the add had the location and contact information for the place.

I usally get strange pop-ups as well when i log onto the site using my mobile phone.

I usually get redirected to one of those $100,000 prize claim type spams.

1571458055156.png

The pop ups have struck again. They must have found out about my aversion to "Lemmings".

Put This Simple Plug-In Device In Your Home, And Watch How It Repels Rodents Away!
John Wilson | Wednesday, October 09, 2019
Sponsored By:

A picture of a rodent eating my food appeared here!

Is there a billionaire conspiracy where they control the world and use the media to warp our brains?

Since you are VIP you should not be seeing ads. So if you are you need to let us know. If you're seeing them in other sites then we really don't need to know about this thread is in the Question and Suggestions forum.

Back
Top Bottom