For you draft guys.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For you draft guys....

Stamos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Tune into the East-West Shrine game today at 2 p.m. est on ESPN.

The Rosters

a couple guys to watch...

From the West:
Ryan Dinwidde QB Boise State
Sammie Parker WR Oregon
Rashad Washington CB Kansas State

From the East:
Darian Scott and Tim Anderson DL Ohio State
Darrius Watts WR Marshall

As well as basically all the QB's and OL.

QB Rod Rutherford & WR Bernard Berrian are two other offensive players to watch closely.

Just mentioned that Darrius Watts is out.

Thanks a million Stamos. I forgot all about that.
I'm interested to see Dinwiddle. I see a lot of you guys bringing his name up but I haven't seen him play all year.
I also want to see S. Paker (late round or FA pickup..possibly as a kick returner.) And he had a HUGE bowl game.

Parker got hurt this week in practice, he's not playing.

Casey Clausen does not look too bad.

This is just a mini game for late round prospects though. The real thing is the senior bowl. Guess what, Rivers and Losman are both on the South so the question to who is better will be answered.

Last edited by a moderator:
You better be watching Justin Jenkins, WR from Mississippi State. Phil Savage stated that Jenkins was the most impressive player on either team during the week of practice.

Not surpised really. Miss St. has really talented players that are never coached well enough. Draft the kid in the fourth. He has great size and speed figures, plus he seems to have good hands.

Yeah.

All you have to do is look at Donald Lee and Justin Griffith right now to see that Mississippi State has been one poorly coached football team over the past few years.

On a team that couldn't throw the ball for ****, Jenkins was the second leading receiver in the SEC, behind only Michael Clayton.

Back
Top Bottom