For your viewing pleasure. A lot of these gave me chills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For your viewing pleasure. A lot of these gave me chills

Wow Awesome Video. I always wanted Dan to get that Super Bowl, just never happened 😪 I also believe he was never the Same player after the Achilles injury.
Dan the Man will always be my Favorite Dolphins player. We were never truly out of a game with Dan around 🐬🏈💪

If that was a selection from this season the moaneratti would be;
He under threw Duper
He over threw Moore
That one bobbled
He’s useless
We should have drafted Eason or Blackledge both better QBs, better arms, more agile. Mark my words both of those will go on to great things
Marino is only good because he has great receivers
Trade him now

Love it. So damn nimble in the pocket, throwing dimes all over the field...and notice position of the DBs, not much separation, a time when WRs would get manhandled by corners from start to finish. Also, love to see receivers catching with their bare hands. The game has changed drastically over the years. I feel my inner old grumpy man rearing his head...

My question is as follows: Take 1984 Duper and Clayton in a Time Machine and put them with Tua this year. Is our offense as good as it is now? Conversely, take Waddle and Tyreek in the same Time Machine and send them back to ‘84. Does Marino still shatter all those records?? Interesting thought exercise.

Back
Top Bottom