Ford Promoted To Active Roster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ford Promoted To Active Roster

Wow you guys take everything so literal, relax a little, you’ll live longer.
Maybe people shouldn’t post stupid ****

You make it sound like the consensus of the board was that he would come in and tear it up. I remember a lot of meh’s

Great reply.

Why even come in with your first post? Think it was funny? Trying to troll? Curious you’d rather roll out an emoji than discuss it but hey you do you
I don’t need to explain myself to you or anyone for that matter, i’ll Let you think what you want. I’m not here to get into an argument on a web board. But hey you do you.

I don’t need to explain myself to you or anyone for that matter, i’ll Let you think what you want. I’m not here to get into an argument on a web board. But hey you do you.
So my point stands

It was a stupid post

NOPE.

Just cut the losses and make a statement.

FYI is we'd drafted him in R7 you can bet your ask he'd be LONG GONE!

just so spiteful because you are butthurt. there are no losses other than your dignity

NFL execs and coaches don't make decisions based on butthurt.

I want our DC fired but there is really no point to doing it until the season is over.

cutting a guy now when we are really short on receivers is actually quite dumb

About time Forde might be a player and Owosu looked good deep in pre.

I honestly can’t believe Stills, Amendola, Wilson, Grant and Parker have become just Stills and a ailing Parker (always), Carroo, Ford and Butler. What’s even sadder is Parker will probably play the least amount of snaps.

I honestly can’t believe Stills, Amendola, Wilson, Grant and Parker have become just Stills and a ailing Parker (always), Carroo, Ford and Butler. What’s even sadder is Parker will probably play the least amount of snaps.

Caroo still can’t separate from anyone. Parker looked half speed all game long. That kid just can’t play when he’s injured. He’s making it easy for Miami to rescind that option now.

just so spiteful because you are butthurt. there are no losses other than your dignity

NFL execs and coaches don't make decisions based on butthurt.

I want our DC fired but there is really no point to doing it until the season is over.

cutting a guy now when we are really short on receivers is actually quite dumb

Dude, you don't know ZERO about my reasons, dignity etc. and you're actually quite offensive.

You want to defend Parker -- feel free to make your case.

Leave the personal trash talk garbage out.

IMO you're a little man (based on your responses).

Have a nice day.

Dude, you don't know ZERO about my reasons, dignity etc. and you're actually quite offensive.

You want to defend Parker -- feel free to make your case.

Leave the personal trash talk garbage out.

IMO you're a little man (based on your responses).

Have a nice day.
my-butthurt-detector-is-going-crazy-memecrunch-com-4461488.png

Back
Top Bottom