forecast and tailgating for tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

forecast and tailgating for tomorrow

PHINFREAK3675

*TEDDY GINN 24/7*
Reaction score
1. it is going to pour tomorrow so bring your rain gear. its gunna be great!

2. everything is closed tomorrow so get your food tonight before everything closes.

ehhh rain, not good for joey hopefully its not to bad of conditions tomorrow

You guys are going to tailgate tommorow on Christmas day? Wow got to give you credit that's some serious dedication right there!

It's not supposed to rain all night though. During the day - yes. At night , the cold front is supposed to set in so hopefully by the time 8:30 comes around, our Fins wont be being soaked and it'll be better for Joey.

why not, my son came down to join me, it will be fun....it'ts JETS WEEK !

LOL My Dad is the only other Fin fan in the family. I would never hear the end of it from my family if I even went to the game let alone tailgating on Christmas day, not to mention my girl would never talk to me again :lol:

Sounds like fun though, hope the Fins pull out a win for you guys!

Merry Christmas!

LOL My Dad is the only other Fin fan in the family. I would never hear the end of it from my family if I even went to the game let alone tailgating on Christmas day, not to mention my girl would never talk to me again :lol:

Sounds like fun though, hope the Fins pull out a win for you guys!

Merry Christmas!
me and my dad are the pnly fin fans in my famuly but they understand the importane to the dolphins to us my uncle was the one who gave us the tickets

what time do the gates open for tailgating tommorrow?is there going to be a lot of tailgaters? please help..not from miami

When is the last time we've won a game in the rain? in the snow? In the cold? In gusty winds? Anything other then a calm day with sunshine and our team goes downhill in a hurry!!!! It's a good thing we didn't play in Denver today in the snow or we'd have been shut out. Just like the game at Buffalo!!!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom