Forget Lucas- your D blew it! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget Lucas- your D blew it!

The Judge

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Good teams rise up to the occasion when a "star player" goes down w/ an injury.

It was up to the Miami D to help Lucas out yesterday. It did NOTHING. Travis Henry shredded the D out-Rickying Ricky. Drew shredded the pass D, and if Moulds and Price hadn't had off-days he would have connected on 3 or 4 bombs and had 300 yards passing.

Lucas didn't play well. Don't blame him though- his D put him in a position where he had to try to win the game, and he just wasn't good enough to take on that kind of pressure.

Blame Zach, Jason, and Mr. Certain/Surtain.

that is ridiculous - we held the #2 O in the NFL to 7 points or 16 depending on how you look at. Lucas' 6 TOs lost the game - there is no other answer - even guys like Sam Madison to take some of the blame, you cannot win w/a -6 OT ratio ever :angry:

Ok, quite possibly the...

... most STUPID post I've read today.

Our D lost the game. Uhhhh... yeah, ok. Whatever you say.

This has to have been a post written by a Miami fan posing as a Bills fan and writing such stupid crap in an effort to make the already imbecile Buffalo fans look even more stupid.

My best guess because I'm still trying to pick up my jaw from the floor... our D lost the game. Yeah, and the world is really flat.

:monkey: stupid posts

Sorry, but you're wrong.

By falling behind, Lucas had to try to keep Miami in the game, and they got away from their "run Ricky run" game plan.

By taking a lead, the Bills started to tee off on Lucas, and he isn't good enough to handle that.

It's your D's fault- for blowing up on the Drew to Moulds TD (botched Madsion coverage) and for letting Travis Henry own your d-line.

The D put Lucas into a situation he could not succeed in. They blew it!

And they're supposed to be better than that- I guess they aren't.

how many points did all of henry's rushing yards lead to? how many touchdown drives did the defense give up? what game were you watching?

Originally posted by The Judge
Sorry if the truth hurts!

:lol:
the truth - the D had one breakdown that mattered and it was only bad because Bledsoe made a great throw to Moulds.

Please stop eating house paint!

Originally posted by The Judge
Good teams rise up to the occasion when a "star player" goes down w/ an injury.

It was up to the Miami D to help Lucas out yesterday. It did NOTHING. Travis Henry shredded the D out-Rickying Ricky. Drew shredded the pass D, and if Moulds and Price hadn't had off-days he would have connected on 3 or 4 bombs and had 300 yards passing.

Lucas didn't play well. Don't blame him though- his D put him in a position where he had to try to win the game, and he just wasn't good enough to take on that kind of pressure.

Blame Zach, Jason, and Mr. Certain/Surtain.

Originally posted by DPlus47
how many points did all of henry's rushing yards lead to? how many touchdown drives did the defense give up? what game were you watching?

How much time did it burn off the clock?

This is about as stupid a post as the one saying Turner was to blame for the loss. What a bunch of dumba$$e$!!!

Originally posted by dolphan39
the truth - the D had one breakdown that mattered and it was only bad because Bledsoe made a great throw to Moulds.

That was a COLOSSAL breakdown by Madison! He really blew it- and allowed the Bills to take the lead and force Miami's poor QB into catchup mode!

Thanks for proving my point!

:lol: :lol:

there was a t.o.p. advantage, but the bills were not trying to run to burn clock--they threw and pretty much only ran to keep miami off balance. they kept throwing late, and any team with a functional offense probably wins that game. congrats to the bills, they kicked the dolphins butts, but to blame this on the defense and to say that henry was used to chew up clock is nonsense.
and what is this "good teams rise up to the occasion"? take away the starting QB and the starting WR's and that's more than "a star player." i'd like to see buffalo without bledsoe, moulds, and price... that would be a game. not that that is an excuse, the phins should have beaten buffalo yesterday with the effort the defense gave. the big play was a lapse, but that was the only TD they gave up on D.

nice point, but that looked like a breakdown by marion in a cover 2 defense. there was nobody else deep on his side of the field and he was late getting over. and sure it was a breakdown, but 1 td pass to an offense like that is a pretty good day, wouldn't you say? or don't you guys believe in the skills of your team?

Back
Top Bottom