forget Munoz and Bergen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

forget Munoz and Bergen

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
That's a shame for Munoz. Almost seems as though the weight of living up to his father was a bit too much.

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Boomer said:
That's a shame for Munoz. Almost seems as though the weight of living up to his father was a bit too much.

Boomer, wasn't he early on thought of at least a 2nd rounder?

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
He was extremely highly rated out of HS but the injuries knocked him from a potential 1st to where we are today. I don't think he was ever quite cut out for football and the weight of expectations in trying to live up to his father must have been tough for him.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
That really is a shame, could imagine how hard it must have been on him not getting drafted. Injuries definitely hurt him, hope he changes his mind... I was definitely interested in him.

dolphingator

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Munoz's injury was a life-threatening kind of thing IIRC. Neck or back problem.

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Boomer said:
He was extremely highly rated out of HS but the injuries knocked him from a potential 1st to where we are today. I don't think he was ever quite cut out for football and the weight of expectations in trying to live up to his father must have been tough for him.

Yeah, my three kids feel the same way!!! :rolleyes:

Philter25

MORE COWBELL!!!
Reaction score
Wow, by his attitude, im glad we didnt draft him. If you love the game, even if you arent drafted you sign with someone as a UDFA and you prove yourself. I was shocked to read that. Im sure there would have been teams who would have considered him as a UDFA.

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
He must have been disappointed he wasnt drafted.What a drop from a second rounder to oblivion.

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if he signed on with some team sometime next off-season.

Top Bottom