Forget size, Dolphins' De'Von Achane says: ‘I know what I'm capable of' | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget size, Dolphins' De'Von Achane says: ‘I know what I'm capable of'

you guys seems to be confusing what hard rock is but ok.....lol
And you seem to think hard rock only includes metal...... I look at it as rock, in general, that has several sub categories. I'm sure not everyone sees it the same way. There's a lot of crossover. I'm glad too, because talent shoehorned is talent wasted, IMO.

When's the last time you heard Soundgarden on a soft rock station?
dude, I love Soundgarden....saw them at The OZZFEST years ago......but with Ozzy, you're talking about a legend .....make no mistake about it, the guy is a legend and his contribution which goes all the way back to his Black Sabbath days have been an inspiration to many of the bands that are out there now.

And you seem to think hard rock only includes metal...... I look at it as rock, in general, that has several sub categories. I'm sure not everyone sees it the same way. There's a lot of crossover. I'm glad too, because talent shoehorned is talent wasted, IMO.
oh I agree there are different types, that's why I said FM is not in the same category .....I didn’t mean that as talent, I meant it as it is a difficult type of Rock. BTW, Ozzy doesn’t like to call it metal, he calls it hard rock.

oh I agree there are different types, that's why I said FM is not in the same category .....I didn’t mean that as talent, I meant it as it is a difficult type of Rock. BTW, Ozzy doesn’t like to call it metal, he calls it hard rock.
Ozzy is barely aware of his surroundings.....lol

wasn’t most of the 21 personnel due to Miami’s use of FB, primarily for better blocking?
Part of it. Also, teams that run Zone blocking schemes, such as Chicago, SF, Atl, etc. tend to utilize 21 personnel more, in general.

Back
Top Bottom