Forget Smith...Go for Croyle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget Smith...Go for Croyle

Hey dude,I'm a BAMA alum,but out of the three FLA. teams I do respect the
Gators because they have the guts to play in the toughest conf. I also
respect the Canes....But I hate the scumbags at Florida State.

No question about it, ref$u has done its best to avaid playing bama or any other SEC team except the Gators. The balance of power in the Sunshine State is beginning to tilt toward Gainesville again especially now that we have a Doak win under our belts.

One thing that I do think the Dolphins need to do is to get more SEC players overall. I expect either Spears or Wilkerson to be drafted by Saban, and I think he'll want guys like Rosegreen from SEC rosters- a notch below the superstars, but solid players.

The SEC overall is NOT doing a very good job of developing QBs. Do not even say the name... "he" only got good when the Colts got ahold of him. 0-4 against the Mighty Gators "he" was. :) Aside from "him" there hasn't been an SEC QB do much of anything in the NFL for a while now.

I hate Tenn. worse than Iraq.

Yes ,I think in the next couple of years,you will see alot of good under the
radar SEC players join the Dolphins.

Namor said:
Hey dude,I'm a BAMA alum,but out of the three FLA. teams I do respect the
Gators because they have the guts to play in the toughest conf. I also
respect the Canes....But I hate the scumbags at Florida State.

Canes and Noles play in the same conference. I'll admit, the SEC is stronger all the way around, but you can't have one conference with all the good teams in it....I think in a couple of years the ACC will almost be able to match the SEC team for team.

I have more respect for the ACC now than I used to,I used to hate it when
Fla. State first went there because FSU would have a cupcake schedule.
But your correct now more of the teams will be football powers,but it still will
be considered a basketball conf.
The SEC should trade Kentucky and Vandy to ACC for Miami and FSU.
Think of the football and basketball conf. that would make up.

I wonder where Charlie Frye will be drafted. He would be an interesting choice if he could be picked later than our 2nd pick.

Back
Top Bottom