Formal request for gambling on Saturday's UFC. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Formal request for gambling on Saturday's UFC.

Sethdaddy8

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know it'd be a daunting task to set up the gambling forum for all sport activites. And I imagine this feature was created for more than just Superbowl wagers. Hopefully NFL games can be bet on as well next season. But for now, perhaps UFC and other big MMA events could be the subject of this interesting feature Finheaven has to offer. I think there's a pretty good MMA following on this site to make it worthwhile. Further, it'd only be 8 to 10 fights on a monthly/bi-monthly basis, so not too hard to set up. Just a suggestion anyway. Thanks for your time.

I know it'd be a daunting task to set up the gambling forum for all sport activites. And I imagine this feature was created for more than just Superbowl wagers. Hopefully NFL games can be bet on as well next season. But for now, perhaps UFC and other big MMA events could be the subject of this interesting feature Finheaven has to offer. I think there's a pretty good MMA following on this site to make it worthwhile. Further, it'd only be 8 to 10 fights on a monthly/bi-monthly basis, so not too hard to set up. Just a suggestion anyway. Thanks for your time.
:yes::up::yeahthat:

I have made this request in the suggestions forum, but either no one has seen it, or no one liked the idea....

Back
Top Bottom