Former Cane Kellen Winslow Jr. in Motorcycle Accident | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Cane Kellen Winslow Jr. in Motorcycle Accident

I thought he was a soldier? Soldiers dont get hurt on bikes.

Seriously, I dont wish him harm but he needs some humility, hopefully he finds some.

I think the last 12 months have taught him plenty of humility. I just hope he plays football again.

While it's quite possible he could get a brain injury in such an accident, I'm not sure what harm it would do him. Seriously -- you lost a season to a broken leg already. What possesses you to go riding around on a motorcycle, much less being stupid enough to hit a curb going 35?

If you are going to wear a helmet... strap it on for cryin' out loud.......

Everything Kellen Winslow Jr. has done, or said, leads me to believe that he is nothing short of a loud mouth JERK. I especially disliked the way he down played the incident last year with his team mate in Cleveland.

He needs to get himself under control. He expects respect before he has even earned any.

The boy is still a rookie.

Have some of these young talented players learned nothing from Jay Williams motorcycle accident a couple years ago? Don't do drugs, don't drive drunk, & stay the hell off motorcycles. Are those three little things to hard to give up that will ruin your career.

Back
Top Bottom