Former Coach Adam Gase Casts Shade At His Dolphins Quarterbacks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Coach Adam Gase Casts Shade At His Dolphins Quarterbacks

If Gase wouldn’t run the bell with a QB that needed protection, he’s definitely not going to use Bell if he has Darnold. Darnolds arm will fall off soon.

OK screens and running game. I sort of disagree with Gase not running to protect QB's when here but don't want top argue about it. Not worth it.

Totally not cool for Gase to do the so obvious jab, but at the same time the truth hurts.

I like how Gase said he picked the jets because of Darnold. Hell, PManning was rebuffed by Cleveland first and if the Jets weren't available, he'd either be an OC or analyst this year. As if he had a choice!

I like how Gase said he picked the jets because of Darnold. Hell, PManning was rebuffed by Cleveland first and if the Jets weren't available, he'd either be an OC or analyst this year. As if he had a choice!

Yep especially because he was telling everybody that he was getting the Browns job

The old it wasn't me, it was him sidestep with a side dose of this guy looks like a winner

All eyes are on you now Gase. Let's see how long after the fun play calling doesn't pan out and you start releasing offensive players to deflect the blame from yourself.

Gase excuses for failure to date:

He didn’t have “enough starters on the field” his words...so I guess injuries.

We played too many good teams on the road.

We played teams while they were hot.

We played teams that came off their bye week.

Trump was elected president in 2016

He had Peyton Manning in a similar situation in the past and it resulted in a safety so he didn’t want a repeat of that vs the Colts.

And now we’re on Tannehill needed protected too much couldn’t be let loose like say Sam Darnold.

Somehow, Gase has another HC gig.

Jarvis wasn't having any Adam Gase in Cleveland. No way, no how. Gase took the Jets job because it was the only one offered, and it was offered reluctantly, I might add.

Can't believe Gase is still a head coach, won't last too much longer.

Although I don't think that jab was all that bad. Everyone who has left the dolphins franchise have made negative comments about our QB situation and I don't blame them, they weren't wrong, our QB play was just meh.

He’s growing a beard to hide all those insecurities. I liked Gase when Miami hired him, but the guy can suck a fart outta my azz all day everyday.

Jarvis wasn't having any Adam Gase in Cleveland. No way, no how. Gase took the Jets job because it was the only one offered, and it was offered reluctantly, I might add.
Gase was the Jets 3rd or 4th choice (out of 4 possibilities) and the Jets were Gase's only option. Nobody else wanted him as HC. It is truly a garbage dumpster marriage.

We are bitching about our opening schedule. In the first 6 games the Jets play the Pats twice, Cowboys, Eagles, Browns and Bills.

All eyes are on you now Gase. Let's see how long after the fun play calling doesn't pan out and you start releasing offensive players to deflect the blame from yourself.

I hope the Jets have a team full of Mensa alums, otherwise they will be hearing about how the players arent smart enough to grasp his offense, lol.

The guy could have gotten QBs at any point here, but he felt that any QB could run his system.

He could have added plenty of oline help, but again...his offense was so intricate and fast paced that he didnt need to spend money on the oline......

Ok Adam.

Good luck with the Jets...

ROFLMFAO

Gase was the Jets 3rd or 4th choice (out of 4 possibilities) and the Jets were Gase's only option. Nobody else wanted him as HC. It is truly a garbage dumpster marriage.

We are bitching about our opening schedule. In the first 6 games the Jets play the Pats twice, Cowboys, Eagles, Browns and Bills.

Yep. Dunno if Matt Campbell was offered the job but Matt Rhule was but the Jets said he couldn't pick all of his staff so he said no. Reportedly they told Mike McCarthy that too. Gase picked a lot of his staff with the Jets, but there were several assistants that the Jets picked for him as well

Yep. Dunno if Matt Campbell was offered the job but Matt Rhule was but the Jets said he couldn't pick all of his staff so he said no. Reportedly they told Mike McCarthy that too. Gase picked a lot of his staff with the Jets, but there were several assistants that the Jets picked for him as well
Obviously the Jets picked Williams and forced Gase to accept him despite the bad blood between Gase's FIL and Gregg. Also Gase lost the power battle when Williams added his son to the staff despite Adam's displeasure.

On another note, was recently in ganggreen where they think Darnold is the next coming and wouldn't even exchange him for Mayfield who they're now rooting against. Funnist is that some wouldn't exchange him for Mahomes claiming Darnold would have put up those numbers on KC last year. (not every member was that dumb though LOL)

I think its entirely possible that Gase has success in New York and I won't shed a tear. He ran this team into the ground because no player was good enough for him.

Back
Top Bottom