Former Cowboys Byron Jones, Dan Bailey named worst starters from 2020 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Cowboys Byron Jones, Dan Bailey named worst starters from 2020

I think Byron had pretty good coverage most of the year, but at times it seems like he would get beat deep. Im not sure if he just couldnt keep up or what, but I was surprised, thought he was a bit more of an athlete

Jones was the worst decision we made in an otherwise great off-season in 2020. Wish we could have that one back. He's got to be one of the 5-10 most overpaid players in the NFL for a corner who doesn't make any plays, yet gets torched routinely.

Wish there was a buyer for a day 2 pick.

Jones was the worst decision we made in an otherwise great off-season in 2020. Wish we could have that one back. He's got to be one of the 5-10 most overpaid players in the NFL for a corner who doesn't make any plays, yet gets torched routinely.

Wish there was a buyer for a day 2 pick.
Idk, I think you just have to look at the snaps where he didn’t play to see that we needed him badly. Sure he’s overpaid, but saying he doesn’t make any plays is hopefully an exaggeration. He got 2 picks which is above average and made plenty of other plays too.

In a couple years the contract will probably look fair. Bottom line is we need him unless we plan on spending yet another high pick on cornerback which would be a travesty.

Back
Top Bottom