Former Dolphins Coach Nick Saban... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphins Coach Nick Saban...

While feeling bad for my buddy Namor and also for Slimm Jr, nevertheless I was delighted with the exclamation mark slapped on the actual ending. :up:

(yeah, I hold a grudge, but even now, considering Ricky returned, I consider Martin now up there with Satan as the Fin's two biggest ***** quitters.)

Why would Nick even think about Texas? He still has a chance to eclipse Bear Bryant which IMO is a bigger ego stroke for Nick.

Somehow, I don't think Mrs Saban would like Austin

p.s. I'd rather see Stanford in the title game than the nuts from Columbus.

p.s.s. Almost as great of a game as the 2009 Sugar Bowl

Had he stayed we'd be worse, do I guess im one of the one's that doesn't care that he moved on.. Even if what we have now is bad.. gotta keep moving until we find it. Roadblocks only hurt us.

The bad decision he made was going for it on 4th and 1 on the 12, when his kicker missed 2 already. Then made him kick a 44 yarder that was blocked. His confidence was completely shot.

I didn't mind the 56 yarder, the guy nearly made it, the ST just has to be more aware that you can't give up a return. They were barely moving after the kick was made.

Guy is a legendary college coach not made for the NFL. They have only lost a couple of games over the past couple years and usually it involves the kickers losing their minds and just going off the wall ape **** bad.

I was more so looking forward to a FSU-bama championship, now FSU will roll and it will be boring. Wanted to see heisman QBs battle against tough D's with good running games and excellent athletes.

WV probably just shot himself.

I love watching that ****sucker lose! What a game. Go Tigers!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Bring Malzhan here! Malzhan for head coach of the Phins!!!!

Why would Nick even think about Texas? He still has a chance to eclipse Bear Bryant which IMO is a bigger ego stroke for Nick.

Somehow, I don't think Mrs Saban would like Austin

p.s. I'd rather see Stanford in the title game than the nuts from Columbus.

p.s.s. Almost as great of a game as the 2009 Sugar Bowl

Stanford has two loses and Jon Martin is now a groupie for them. Nope. They can go to the Holiday Bowl.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

I love watching that ****sucker lose! What a game. Go Tigers!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Bring Malzhan here! Malzhan for head coach of the Phins!!!!

Malzahn is intellectually superior to his coaching competition. I LOVE THAT.

I experienced the Ray Allen shot in game 6, but I'm still waiting for that magical moment from the Canes and/or Dolphins. I miss watching relevant good football.

I'm fully aware of Stanford's losses. I loathe the cardinal but think more of them than Ohio's best football team.

Stanford will knock Az St around & then have a few weeks to prepare for their Rose Bowl victory over osu.

I'm fully aware of Stanford's losses. I loathe the cardinal but think more of them than Ohio's best football team.

Stanford will knock Az St around & then have a few weeks to prepare for their Rose Bowl victory over osu.

Gotcha. Stanford is not going to get a chance at Urb...Urb is going to the play in the same stadium, just a few days later against FSU.

With all due respect and sympathy to Namor, a real class act of a poster,

I'm grinning from ear to ear right now. **** Nick Saban.

I feel really bad for Saban because I like and respect him so much. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The loss couldn't happen to a bigger bag of garbage. I was thrilled to see him lose in a major heartbreaking way. Screw him forever for bull****ting the Dolphins and being such a scank!

Ding dong the witch is dead! F**k Saban, and Auburn must've been rubbing that rabbits foot these past 2 games.

Only hope we have left is that the sorry ass TPD gets off their asses and charges Jameis Winston.

****ing hate what happened tonight. Alabama was the only team capable of beating Florida State. Ohio State is dog ****. Florida State will pound those clowns.

Michigan State needs to knock off Ohio State so that Auburn can slide in there. Auburn's defense is awful but they have some firepower to work with.

Back
Top Bottom