Former Fin visits my fav restaurant | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Fin visits my fav restaurant

Fitz and John Grisham? I wonder if there is some event thing going on?

Hanging out (aka drinking) at my favorite restaurant in Charlottesville (best Italian place in the city) and a couple sat down with two older folks. The beard! C-Ville is about two hours south of DC by car and I've gotten to sit close to famous people randomly over the years. I didn't bother Fitz, but wow his thighs are in shape! Still a bit disappointed he left the Fins, but respect that he wants to start and it helps clarify the Dolphins picture.

Hopefully this photo goes through.

View attachment 76070

Not saying hi makes you officially a stalker :(. Please don't hack my account brother.

Hanging out (aka drinking) at my favorite restaurant in Charlottesville (best Italian place in the city) and a couple sat down with two older folks. The beard! C-Ville is about two hours south of DC by car and I've gotten to sit close to famous people randomly over the years. I didn't bother Fitz, but wow his thighs are in shape! Still a bit disappointed he left the Fins, but respect that he wants to start and it helps clarify the Dolphins picture.

Hopefully this photo goes through.

View attachment 76070

Not Fitz.
Fitz only eats the Raiders for lunch

I hope nothing but the best for Fitz. It was fun watching him and wish he could have stayed but we have to move forward with our QB of the future (hopefully).

Non football...but believe me or not tonight I sat next to UVA b-ball coach Tony Bennett and his wife. He is really a great guy - a true regular here and a pizza place I hang out at. I've chatted with him many times about the food at various places and never actually knew who he was until tonight. Waiter let me know when he left. Eating/drinking out at nice places seven days a week in a small town has some pointless fun benefits. If anyone thinks I'm not telling the truth, trust me, I'm old and mellow so it doesn't bother me at all if you feel otherwise. I just enjoy finding out who people are that I chat with (many times after the fact).

Once I spent an entire night at a great pizza place chatting with George Welsh about football (I immediately knew who he was). Not bragging or anything, just shocked how many people I've met here in the past 20 years.

If any of you are ever in C-Ville let me know and we can eat at Tavola. I sort of have a set spot. Spent $23k here last year (my credit card lets me know at end of year). Oy.

Back
Top Bottom