Former General Mgr. Of the Saints says... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former General Mgr. Of the Saints says...

Puncho

Starter
Reaction score
The former General Manager of the Saint's was just on espn radio talking about RW. They asked him if he really thought RW would retire. He responded by saying "You really don't know with RW, he could really call it quits, or he might so up to training camp on friday ready to play". He went on to say that the Saints never questioned his on field ability or work ethic, but that the off field stuff was just to much to deal with. They felt he was to unpredictable in his off field behavior. I guess we are just now learning how different RW really is. I still think RW will show up ready to play for the Fins this season.

people that come on here and try to kick us while we are down being inappropriate get dealt with, its as simple as that....theres a seperate forum to kick the dolphins all over the message board and its called the depths of the sea.....

A temporary ban on any new members!!

AYE!

:lol:

TerryTate said:
people that come on here and try to kick us while we are down being inappropriate get dealt with, its as simple as that....theres a seperate forum to kick the dolphins all over the message board and its called the depths of the sea.....

Thanks for saying that because all this trash talking almost has me down.

Back
Top Bottom