Former Member Of Gase’s Staff Assesses Miami’s Personnel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Member Of Gase’s Staff Assesses Miami’s Personnel

I was thinking the same thing. If McMillan turns out to be just a 2 down LB, I'll be disappointed. I thought he was dynamic in College, seem Baker is surpassing him already, even though technically it's year 2 for the both of them.

"He said Gase’s offensive nuances at times were too much for wide receiver DeVante Parker to execute consistently, making Gase frustrated. He said Gase “really liked Isaiah Ford because of his intelligence. He’s not overly fast or physical. He’ll flash. He’s almost good enough.”

Ouch!

Never thought intelligent was an issue with Parker. that's a very damming statement, especially in today's NFL and in this offense, since it ask you to adjust a lot based on what the D is running.

Apparently Parker wasn’t the only one who didn’t appreciate Gase’s nuances

I think if Parker is given room to be himself, while also being pushed to be the best version of himself, he can thrive. Something tells me some players had an issue with Gase's authoritative attitude.

I was thinking the same thing. If McMillan turns out to be just a 2 down LB, I'll be disappointed. I thought he was dynamic in College, seem Baker is surpassing him already, even though technically it's year 2 for the both of them.

"He said Gase’s offensive nuances at times were too much for wide receiver DeVante Parker to execute consistently, making Gase frustrated. He said Gase “really liked Isaiah Ford because of his intelligence. He’s not overly fast or physical. He’ll flash. He’s almost good enough.”

Ouch!

Never thought intelligent was an issue with Parker. that's a very damming statement, especially in today's NFL and in this offense, since it ask you to adjust a lot based on what the D is running.

If I remember correctly that was also one of the knocks on Jarvis Landry when we didn't resign him

Back
Top Bottom