Former NFL GM raves about Dolphins' 2020 NFL Draft Class | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former NFL GM raves about Dolphins' 2020 NFL Draft Class

5 years? With Tua's injury, you'll know if hes the guy within a year.

If he starts to have pain in the hip, its over. Let him sit until we play a bad defense, or week 17. He needs to get sacked a few times.

Pain? Im telling the medias he's progressing well, and then trading my two firsts and Tua to move and get Lawrence.
:guard:

Long snapper has long been the most undervalued position in all of sports.

Never freaking understand why we have to have a long snapper, Your telling me You can't teach backup OLinemen to Long Snap ? Hell teach a couple Backup Linebackers on our team how to Long Snap (Orchard, Van Ginkel) so they can go downfield and knock some heads.

Never freaking understand why we have to have a long snapper, Your telling me You can't teach backup OLinemen to Long Snap ? Hell teach a couple Backup Linebackers on our team how to Long Snap (Orchard, Van Ginkel) so they can go downfield and knock some heads.

well, especially for field goals the ball has to be placed perfectly to have an optimum kick. there is only 16 games and a field goal can often decide a game. one game can often decide if you make the playoffs.

the long snapper has to snap a ball between his legs at distance and be pinpoint accurate time after time while being able to block. pretty specialized skill.

Does anyone know if this longsnapper we drafted can play any other positions other than snapper.

This consternation over taking a long snapper in the 6th round.....6th round!!!!!! is ridiculous. It was the 6th round people, you're acting like we spent a 3rd on the LS.

This consternation over taking a long snapper in the 6th round.....6th round!!!!!! is ridiculous. It was the 6th round people, you're acting like we spent a 3rd on the LS.

Would I give a 6th for a young John Denney? Yes. Here's hoping the kid is our LS for the next 15 yrs.

Would I give a 6th for a young John Denney? Yes. Here's hoping the kid is our LS for the next 15 yrs.
I'd give a 6th for 40 year old John Denney.

Even in a year when I didn't have like 14 picks.

dang right!

grabbing a world class snappa in the 6th is total brain food!

I'm like totally down with this acquisition!

celebrated tonight with some mahi mahi!

Are you all really shocked we gave up nothing for an injured QB???

The Lions, Skins could have used a generational talent like Tua....but passed.

Yeah, cause you know, it would be the first time in history a couple teams passed on a generational talent, right?

You’re working far too hard trying to maintain position on that lonely hill of yours.

Yeah, cause you know, it would be the first time in history a couple teams passed on a generational talent, right?

You’re working far too hard trying to maintain position on that lonely hill of yours.

1557143032603.gif

5 years? With Tua's injury, you'll know if hes the guy within a year.

If he starts to have pain in the hip, its over. Let him sit until we play a bad defense, or week 17. He needs to get sacked a few times.

Pain? Im telling the medias he's progressing well, and then trading my two firsts and Tua to move and get Lawrence.

Or beyond the hip...if his repetitive injuries of his two years starting in college continue....his ability to be available and healthy are in serious doubt.

Hope for the best!

If flores and Grier work together.. they will be allright..they heading in right directions.. they know what team need. Next yr will be sexy pick

Back
Top Bottom