Former NFL quarterback on Tua Tagovailoa not knowing playbook: ‘That should never, ever happen’ | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former NFL quarterback on Tua Tagovailoa not knowing playbook: ‘That should never, ever happen’

Who cares about any of this nonsense? Either a player is good or he isn't. I don't care how he compares to another player's first year or first year's stats or whatever. I don't care about "potential" or "surrounding talent". All of that is garbage. Is Tua, or any other player, good right now or not? Get on the field and play. Get the results we want to see and help our favorite team win or don't.
Are you saying we should be more myopic?

Seems like a strange stance.

I appreciate the work with this, but this exact message has been relayed ad nauseum since the season ended.

Either the people arguing against this exact principle are casuals that missed it the first 100 times it was posted or they don't care and just ramble on with their surface level mY eYeS tOlD mE sO arguments.

In either scenario, you're not going to get anywhere meaningful because the casuals disappear or the trolls are incapable of understanding anything mathematical. It makes their smooth brains angry.

In short, save yourself the trouble.
Case in point:
Who cares about any of this nonsense? Either a player is good or he isn't. I don't care how he compares to another player's first year or first year's stats or whatever. I don't care about "potential" or "surrounding talent". All of that is garbage. Is Tua, or any other player, good right now or not? Get on the field and play. Get the results we want to see and help our favorite team win or don't.

I appreciate the work with this, but this exact message has been relayed ad nauseum since the season ended.

Either the people arguing against this exact principle are casuals that missed it the first 100 times it was posted or they don't care and just ramble on with their surface level mY eYeS tOlD mE sO arguments.

In either scenario, you're not going to get anywhere meaningful because the casuals disappear or the trolls are incapable of understanding anything mathematical. It makes their smooth brains angry.

In short, save yourself the trouble.
Lol, thanks for the advice. I agree completely.

People don't realize that Manning and Brady made a hall of fame living at picking apart mid-level passes, 5 to 7 yards per throw. There was a brilliant article on it ten years ago which I can no longer find. What Manning and Brady also do well is when the deep ball is open they seldom miss the throw but if you go back and watch the game over you see that the throws were setup in the early parts of the game in order to hit the long ball later.
True.

Tua needs to make sure he cashes in when he launches it.

Brady benefitted big time from YAC

Perfectly objective from a guy who's name is "Tua Time". lol. Ryan Fitzpatrick was clearly a better QB than Tua last year. Better YPA, better completion %, more TDs, better QB rating, he averaged almost 60 yards more a game than Tua, and had a long of 70 yards compared to Tua's 35 yards. And you know what? That's perfectly ok. Tua was hurt and still learning.

Let's see what he does this year.

Back
Top Bottom