Former NFL quarterback on Tua Tagovailoa not knowing playbook: ‘That should never, ever happen’ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former NFL quarterback on Tua Tagovailoa not knowing playbook: ‘That should never, ever happen’

There have been multiple threads on this EXACT subject but because another no name ex qb says it it has to become a whole new thread.

Tom Brady struggled with a new offense almost all of last year but Tua gets called out for the same thing because he hasn't won a Super Bowl.
Yes but that’s a MASSIVE difference. One guy is the GOAT so naturally he should be afforded more leniency. The other guy is a rookie who had an overall slightly worse than expected rookie season. Saying Tom Brady struggled too is not an apples to apples comparison. Especially true because brady you know… still won the super bowl. This is coming from a huge Tua supporter and advocate.

It must irk Tim that a kid had trouble getting the full playbook down in a covid shortened training camp. What I think really gets him is Tua not knowing the hole playbook did more in 9 games then he did in his whole career.
Not sure. I don’t care what he has to say about it.

Its only lazy reporting because you don't like what he had to say.

Nothing he said was out of line or incorrect.

Its amazing the lengths people will go to in order to defend Tua from accurate reporting.
Hasselbeck had an opinion. What he said wasn’t accurate or inaccurate.

All of those idiots have been thoroughly attacked. See any of the threads about them. I never attacked you, just said it was a lazy anti Tua attempt to post a ridiculous article by a nobody reporter who misquotes his subject.
Do not attack part of finfan family as idiots only because they me include have a different opinion. Saying Tua was not good last year, its the fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but that’s a MASSIVE difference. One guy is the GOAT so naturally he should be afforded more leniency. The other guy is a rookie who had an overall slightly worse than expected rookie season. Saying Tom Brady struggled too is not an apples to apples comparison. Especially true because brady you know… still won the super bowl. This is coming from a huge Tua supporter and advocate.
More leniency because he won a super bowl?

So according to that argument winning a SB makes Brady dumber and can't learn a new playbook?

That has zero to do with it and is a silly argument.

You making the comment you are a Tua supporter does little to the debate.

Just saw some 'Tier Ranking' thing that some 'expert' talking head POS put out that puts Miami in the Worst Tier among the total scrubs of the league.

Yet, that's after what many said was one of the best drafts of any team.

There's literally only One Reason Miami is not considered an elite, or even middling contender for a playoff spot.

Everybody Hates Tua.

Yikes.

Did people think Tua was STUPID? Because now there's growing consensus, especially after this new report about him 'not knowing the full playbook' that he's Stupid.

Something isnt adding up. This is a guy that possibly goes #1 Overall if not for that hip injury. His 'intangibles' were raved about. "Great instincts, throws with anticipation, etc.
Now he's total trash cuz of what he put up last year, even though everyone is aware of the mitigating factors that held him back.

Anyway, it's 'Dolphins and Tua' against the world and I say
F*CK THE WORLD!

Personal attacks will get you banned from this thread

Last warning

Personal attacks will get you banned from this thread

Last warning
Noted and appreciated.
My post was edited, fine. No problem.
But I don't see the the poster first calling people ' idiots ' had any edite.

what's good for the goose is good for the gander

PM me if you don't agree.

I don't get this obsession within the sports media to make every molehill into a mountain when it comes to Tua. Not that many in the sports media are worth taking seriously to begin with but this just seems to be on another level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom