Former Nfl Receiver Chad Johnson Has A Bold Take On The Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Nfl Receiver Chad Johnson Has A Bold Take On The Dolphins

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I would not be against this happening, but if you asked me Johnson put this out there too boost his social media clicks.:shrug:

usatsi_11780058.jpg

Former All-Pro wide receiver Chad Johnson hasn’t played in the NFL since 2011 — he was poised to play for Miami in 2012 before legal trouble and the conservative personality of head coach Joe Philbin nixed any chance that Johnson had to play for the Dolphins. If Johnson has any hard feelings for the way things ended in South Florida, they’re either against Joe Philbin or Johnson isn’t showing them.

Why? Because Johnson dropped a bombshell prediction on his Twitter timeline over the weekend — that the Dolphins would win the AFC East.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...chad-johnson-has-a-bold-take-on-the-dolphins/

Well, Ocho Cinco always did run his mouth, spouting random quips.

As to the prediction itself, highly unlikely, but not impossible.

Maybe this is the season father time catches up with TB and BB. That's really all it would take to make it a 50/50 proposition. I don't expect either the Bills, or the jests to be double digit win teams.

I know, its a lot of wishful thinking, but I've supported this team long enough to speculate wildly once in a blue moon.....lol

Well, Ocho Cinco always did run his mouth, spouting random quips.

As to the prediction itself, highly unlikely, but not impossible.

Maybe this is the season father time catches up with TB and BB. That's really all it would take to make it a 50/50 proposition. I don't expect either the Bills, or the jests to be double digit win teams.

I know, its a lot of wishful thinking, but I've supported this team long enough to speculate wildly once in a blue moon.....lol
Hey, no one thought it was even a remote possibility (me included) that we’d from go 1-15 to winning the division in 2008, so anything is possible.... but it would take Brady getting hurt again like he did 11 years ago, or the bottom FINALLY falling out of his game, at a minimum.

Hey, no one thought it was even a remote possibility (me included) that we’d from go 1-15 to winning the division in 2008, so anything is possible.... but it would take Brady getting hurt again like he did 11 years ago, or the bottom FINALLY falling out of his game, at a minimum.
BB is no spring chicken either. Most ppl lose a little of their "sharpness" at some point, as they age.

A little lapse here, an INT there?

Who knows?

Could be possible, word out of NE, the real brains of that team was Flores...:wink

He's a die hard fan like the rest of us. The guy actively recruits on Twitter for the Miami Heat.... he's been spamming Bradley Beal for weeks.

I wish this dude would take his "look at me I'm still trying to be relevant" act to the Bengals nation. Seems like we always get stuck with turds.

Back
Top Bottom