Former Patriot Traylor Will Make Running Tough | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Patriot Traylor Will Make Running Tough

If Chester can come back to health, we can once again field a formidible run D.

razorphin said:
If Chester can come back to health, we can once again field a formidible run D.

I think Chester is done, he will likely and should go the way of Timbo.

Chester sadi he was getting better and the knee was going well. T-bo is the one who won't return.

Yea, and then Chester dais he is frustrated with his prgoress and hasn't been able to participate in any pre-season activities. Chester is FAR from being ok.

Traylor is a great nt in the 3-4. His massive frame will clog up the run so Zach and the boys can finish off the plays. His negatives are his age and he wears down as games progress but nonetheless, a great pick up by Saban for the 3-4 conversion.

canesfins13 said:
Yea, and then Chester dais he is frustrated with his prgoress and hasn't been able to participate in any pre-season activities. Chester is FAR from being ok.

No that's Timbo. Chester is the one who just went in for minor surgery to clear up crap from his last surgery and won't be available until what was it....early August? Romero/Vickerson etc are going to get LOTS of training camp time while Chester is out and whatever they decide to do with Timbo. Chester is having some problems but I wouldn't throw him in the Timbo boat yet.

This team will have to do something in FA/draft next year to replace both Timbo and Chester. Traylor is pretty much a 1 year holding point until the phins can draft an early DT (first day) and probably a 2nd day DT and they most likely will have to get a guy in FA if a mid type guy comes available. This team needs an overhaul at DT.

My Brother is a Pats Season Tix holder and goes to all the games. It makes for interesting debate between he & I , he called while I was tailgating before the Pats game and frezzing my *** off. 48 degrees and man am I cold. watched the 4th qtr comeback from Tootsies!
He says Traylor sucks, that's why the Pats got rid of him. He was a big Ted Washington fan the year before, too bad we didn't get Wilfork. However that said Nick knows a lot more about football than I do.

Back
Top Bottom