Former players have ideas about Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former players have ideas about Dolphins

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
TV analysist, Marino, Sanders, Simms and Esiason talk about this year's dolphins..

Dolphins

Pretty fair assessment, if you ask me.....

Simms knows what he is talking about - he has seen enough Phins games
"I don't like to second-guess coaches a lot," the former Giants QB said. "When you look at them, they're capable at every position. They don't have any glaring weaknesses. When I look at their football team, they just don't take enough chances, I think, sometimes.

"You can't play it always close to the vest. What happened last year, they would go out and dominate teams and just win the game for 3 1/2 quarters, and then lose it. Sometimes you've got to take a chance and put a team away."

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
TV analysist, Marino, Sanders, Simms and Esiason talk about this year's dolphins..

Dolphins

I like watching Sanders, Marino, Esiason, and the other smart old geezer host during the pre-shows on CBS. I cannot stand watching the FOX crew with Terry, Howie, JJ, and James Brown. The CBS crew are more natural, better informed, and alot funnier without trying to act like clowns.

I agree. The CBS pregame show is far superior to Fox's. It is just more fun to watch. The other "smart old geezer" would be Jim Nantz.....and the funny thing is that Nantz, the only non-former player, always seems to do the best when they pick games.

Is Kimmel still doing the fox pregame? He was always pretty hilarious. Did u guys see it that one year when that Gramatica Kicker hurt himself jumping up and down, then the next week kimmel had two midgets with the gramatica brothers jerseys on jumping up and down on a bed...Sorry i really found that funny...

Jim Nance was a HELLUVA player for the Patriots, I believe. And Pats fans can verify this? I think he was a WR.

Back
Top Bottom