Formula One thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Formula One thread

VBCheeseGrater

Not Quite A Shredder
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Could not find an existing thread with the search, so......

Currently watching quali 1&2 at Monza. SPOILERS AHEAD. Due to rain delay already saw q3...what an exciting round of quali..fantastic.

Hamilton grabs record for for poles in stunning fashion.

Good seeing a guy like stroll up there on first row after grid penalties. This should be a fun race to watch.

To anyone not into f1, with the current ferrari/merc. Vettel/Hamilton battle, now is a great time to start watching. Race is tomorrow morning on NBCSN in the states.

I used to love F1 but all the recent rule changes are killing the sport

looks like the Mercs are pulling away now and Ferrari is sliding. it's still a tight championship race though and Singapore should be a better fit for Ferrari than Mercedes, so we'll see.

looks like the Mercs are pulling away now and Ferrari is sliding. it's still a tight championship race though and Singapore should be a better fit for Ferrari than Mercedes, so we'll see.

Yup, it does seem that way with last couple races but as you say we kinda expected that with Spa and Monza. I'm a Hamilton fan, but I still prefer to see a closely fought championship rather than him running away with anything. Not like the fins, where i'd take 52-3 all game every game.

@uk_dolfan i've only been following closely a couple years, aside from a bit in my youth, so I can't compare to actually watching those older races (have caught up on a ton of history in past 2 years though). But I am enjoying this season. Even last season, looking back on it the Nico/Lewis battle was actually a good one, if one could get past the Mercedes dominance - there's actually a well done youtube documentary out there called "The Silver War" that i'd recommend to any f1 fan, good viewing.

Last race in Austria was a barnstormer, one of the best races in awhile especially considering none of the plentiful action was due to safety car. It's well worth checking out if you can find it, either recorded on ESPN2, F1TV, or elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom