Forte to the Jets. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forte to the Jets.

I guess Anderson or draft a RB?and we need guards!!!

Ozzy rules

Yess!! Didnt want him in miami now sign miller

Sign Miller. Offer him 19.5 million for 3 years, 4 M signing bonus. Done.
Ajai is the back up

Forte might have some left in the tank but I didn't want him here.

Are the Jets really not going to re-sign Bilal Powell? I hold him in dynasty FF so I watched him a lot last year. He was far and away the best RB in that backfield. I thought the Jets were being smart and we going to quietly resign and sneak him into a much larger role. He's 3 years younger in age and about 10 years younger in terms of wear. Expect the Jets to regret this. :)

Are the Jets really not going to re-sign Bilal Powell? I hold him in dynasty FF so I watched him a lot last year. He was far and away the best RB in that backfield. I thought the Jets were being smart and we going to quietly resign and sneak him into a much larger role. He's 3 years younger in age and about 10 years younger in terms of wear. Expect the Jets to regret this. :)

I don't disagree w/ you here but we'll see what the contracts look like for these players. that plays a role too.

My fan side makes me hope we sign Powell. He would be a proper complement to Ajayi.

My dynasty fantasy manager side hopes he steers clear of Miami, Cowboys would be a nice fit.

Both sides hope he doesn't end up in New England.

Back
Top Bottom