Foster not invited to the draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foster not invited to the draft

I love players with a "chip on their shoulder" maybe a bad choice of words but DAMN
HE'S GOING TO HAVE A BOULDER ON HIS...Hope he drops

This draft process is getting crazier and crazier by the day.

To think, by and large these prospects are significantly cleaner than their predecessor's who played in the 70's and 80's. There are simply no secret's anymore.

Here's a prediction: There will be yet another big story that comes out before 8 p.m. Thursday night impacting one of the top prospects in this draft.

For the record, I too was not invited to the draft. Although I wouldn't have gone even if I was. They are expecting 200,000+ people to visit over the 3 days.

I see people hoping Foster drops to 22 but how do we know we would take him? Not saying we wouldn't but we don't know what the FO is thinking

Ozzy rules!!

I see people hoping Foster drops to 22 but how do we know we would take him? Not saying we wouldn't but we don't know what the FO is thinking

Ozzy rules!!

Chambers posted a quote in the thread about visits I will try to find it. The guy says Foster is high on Miami's board. Via Chambers, this is a guy close to Miami his board

C-QZp3FWAAIRBKB.jpg

The highlights are guys expected to be gone

The only real surprise is that people thought he would get a invite. He got kicked out of the combine for God sake.

Chambers posted a quote in the thread about visits I will try to find it. The guy says Foster is high on Miami's board. Via Chambers, this is a guy close to Miami his board

C-QZp3FWAAIRBKB.jpg

I wonder if we trade down and draft Obi.....it is possible thought I really want a DE but a FS to go with Jones would be nice back there.

Ozzy rules!!

I wonder if we trade down and draft Obi.....it is possible thought I really want a DE but a FS to go with Jones would be nice back there.

Ozzy rules!!

Obi has SS written all over him, IMO

Could see them trading down and targeting Willis

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
More
Source: #OhioSt CB Gareon Conley has decided not to be in Philadelphia for the 2017 NFL Draft.

Didnt like him anyway but with the acusation I wonder how far he will fall.

C-QZp3FWAAIRBKB.jpg

If Foster does fall to 22, I would be surprised if Fins don't take him. DE is greater need, but I could see Gase wanting to bring in the tough Saban LB.

Hey when you get fined for celebrating in the end zone when playing a gladiator sport or fined for disagreeing with a refs call what do you expect. We are at the point in society that if your opinion is not the accepted norm you get nailed. Its pretty ironic that we expect our athletes to play in a sport with such a high level of emotion but nuter them at the tiniest verbal infraction. Drug use (until legalized) is a little bigger transaction.

Hey when you get fined for celebrating in the end zone when playing a gladiator sport or fined for disagreeing with a refs call what do you expect. We are at the point in society that if your opinion is not the accepted norm you get nailed. Its pretty ironic that we expect our athletes to play in a sport with such a high level of emotion but nuter them at the tiniest verbal infraction. Drug use (until legalized) is a little bigger transaction.

Players from the 60's, 70's and even the 80's played with plenty of emotion without acting like jerks every time they got a 1st down

Ozzy rules!!

C-QZp3FWAAIRBKB.jpg

All credit.to Matt Infante aka MattyI in twitter

Back
Top Bottom