Found "Elite" Wallace jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Found "Elite" Wallace jersey

Looks good but item description states #95 Dion Jordan ... May want to make sure which one you get. Good luck!

Looks good but item description states #95 Dion Jordan ... May want to make sure which one you get. Good luck!

Like I said, it's eBay. So you kinda have to take it with a grain of salt. As for me, I won't be buying one. I want a Cameron Wake jersey. So I am going to hold out. I just posted it because I know people have been wanting the elite jersey.

I was at the mall yesterday here in orlando, and i saw they had the new Jerseys out! So i walked in and they only had Wallace (who i don't want) and not the good version yet. So to feed my desire to own the new logo...i bought my fiance' a new logo girly shirt :) really brought out those tots :up:

I know why this happens,when selling on ebay, as a lot of sellers know when having many of the same thing you use the template of a previous sold item and forget to change the description..Also it's always better buying from a seller like this because he has multiple jerseys and with Ebays over protection of the buyer,you can actually buy a size and if get the wrong one or dont like how it fits you can return it.

I contacted the seller to let him know he had a conflict..My guess is he probably has both Dion Jordon and Mike Wallace Jerseys.

Mejerseys.com

You're not gonna beat their price,have you or anyone purchased from them?

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Checked the sellers completed auctions and he had 10 Dion Jordon #95 Jerseys he sold 7 out of 10 Dion Jordon Jerseys.

He has never sold a Mike Wallace Jersey so the header of the listing is correct.The description is wrong.These are Mike Wallace Jerseys.

That is an overseas counterfeit for sure. Some can look good but I'd want to see the logos before I purchased.

Yes they are, but they are exactly the same material,logos and stitching,,,just bought 2 Elite Wallace and a Tannehill and they were perfect ,,I'd rather take a chance with a $30 Hong Kong special than $250+tax from Nike

Yes they are, but they are exactly the same material,logos and stitching,,,just bought 2 Elite Wallace and a Tannehill and they were perfect ,,I'd rather take a chance with a $30 Hong Kong special than $250+tax from Nike

Have you gotten them yet? If so, can we see pictures?

Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

I was at the mall yesterday here in orlando, and i saw they had the new Jerseys out! So i walked in and they only had Wallace (who i don't want) and not the good version yet. So to feed my desire to own the new logo...i bought my fiance' a new logo girly shirt :) really brought out those tots :up:

Let's see a pic or I'm banning you :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom