Foundational Players | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foundational Players

As of today looking forward to next year(s), we need to fill in the blanks with upgrades...

QB
RB
FB
TE
WR Williams
WR Wilson
WR Parker
LT
LG Deiter
C
RG
RT Davis

Edge
DT Godchaux
DT Wilkins
DT3
Edge
3 down LB Baker
3 down LB
LB McMillan
CB1 Howard
CB2
NCB McCain (needs to move back)
FS
SS

I haven't seen enough from anyone else to award them a starting/high snap spot. I would be ok with Drake at RB but his contract is up and they don't seem to value him. Reshad Jones is done here and I'm not sold on Deiter just yet but slotted him in because they like him and we need to see him more. Similar for DVP but only because he is under a reasonable contract.

That's a lot of blanks!

As of today looking forward to next year(s), we need to fill in the blanks with upgrades...

QB
RB
FB
TE
WR Williams
WR Wilson
WR Parker
LT
LG Deiter
C
RG
RT Davis

Edge
DT Godchaux
DT Wilkins
DT3
Edge
3 down LB Baker
3 down LB
LB McMillan
CB1 Howard
CB2
NCB McCain (needs to move back)
FS
SS

I haven't seen enough from anyone else to award them a starting/high snap spot. I would be ok with Drake at RB but his contract is up and they don't seem to value him. Reshad Jones is done here and I'm not sold on Deiter just yet but slotted him in because they like him and we need to see him more. Similar for DVP but only because he is under a reasonable contract.

That's a lot of blanks!
That's actually pretty accurate. I'd say our FB is ok bit other than that, yes I see it that way too. Of course we might need a new pair of kickers.

That's actually pretty accurate. I'd say our FB is ok bit other than that, yes I see it that way too. Of course we might need a new pair of kickers.

Chandler Cox has played 12 offensive snaps this year. I would like to see him more.

Back
Top Bottom