Four Miami Dolphins Bold Predictions For The 4th Of July | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Four Miami Dolphins Bold Predictions For The 4th Of July

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
1145336518.jpg.0.jpg

1. Brian Flores leads the Miami Dolphins to two straight wins to open the season.
2. Minkah Fitzpatrick leads the Dolphins in interceptions.
3. Josh Rosen throws at least twice as many touchdowns as interceptions.
4. Charles Harris earns double-digit sacks.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/7...rian-flores-charles-harris-minkah-fitzpatrick

1 & 4 I would bet good money against.

2 & 3 are possible, though my money would be on Howard and I will be happy if Rosen posts a positive TD/INT ratio.

Not really putting yourself out on a ledge with those, I think all four are very possible, however I do think the X guy leads the team in picks

1145336518.jpg.0.jpg

1. Brian Flores leads the Miami Dolphins to two straight wins to open the season.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/7...rian-flores-charles-harris-minkah-fitzpatrick

The only one of those that seems unlikely is Harris getting 10+ sacks. I'd be absolutely thrilled but it would shock the heck out of me.

1145336518.jpg.0.jpg

Extremely bold.

1. Ravens and Pats to open the season...seems very unlikely they would win both (or either).
2. Maybe, but Howard is still on the team.
3. Very possible...gets in some time at the end of the season and could have 2 tds and 1 int.
4. I think he needs to get that elusive 3rd sack in a season before we can discuss double digits.

The only one of those that seems unlikely is Harris getting 10+ sacks. I'd be absolutely thrilled but it would shock the heck out of me.

Heck yeah. That would mean he isnt the bust we have seen the last 2 years. Rosen hasnt shown to be a bust for that long yet, this is his defining year in my opinion. If Rosen does the same as last year, some will make excuses that it was the fault of this horrible oline, but I am not giving him another year to prove it after this one but of course Grier and many fans will.

Out of all 4 options this would be the key to helping us fix the deficiencies on this team.

Last edited:
Heck yeah. That would mean he isnt the bust we have seen the last 2 years. Rosen hasnt shown to be a bust for that long yet, this is his defining year in my opinion. If Rosen does the same as last year, some will make excuses that it was the fault of this horrible oline, but I am not giving him another year to prove it after this one but of course Grier and many fans will.

Out of all 4 options this would be the key to helping us fix the deficiencies on this team.

I agree that Rosen stepping up as a franchise QB would be the most important of the four for the long term success of the team. Winning the first two games would be nice but is unlikely, regardless of how good of a coach Flores might be. Minkah could lead the team with 3 interceptions and that would be terrible. Harris could get 10 sacks and our defense still be horrible. However, a franchise QB definitely sets us up for long term success.

Not really putting yourself out on a ledge with those, I think all four are very possible, however I do think the X guy leads the team in picks
That was my first thought, as well, but it is possible that QBs/coaches choose not to throw in his direction.

Back
Top Bottom